Is Donald Trump Your President?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JamesL, Jul 10, 2017.

1. JamesL

JamesL

[​IMG]

Max E., Tom B, viruscore1 and 4 others like this.
  2. Since I am a compassionate kind of guy, I would have provided an option for the libs to reply:

"YES, TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT BECAUSE MY CANDIDATE SHOULD BE IN PRISON BUT SHE IS HOME IN CHAPPAQUA WATCHING THE PRICE IS RIGHT IN HER NIGHTY ALL DAY."

3. I am disappointed with Trump. The media led us to believe we would have Right Wing Death Squads by now. Where are they dammit?

4. Chubbly

Chubbly

[​IMG]

Covertibility and Tony Stark like this.
  5. fhl

fhl

Trump won the vote of the American people and the election. And he did it in an overwhelming and decisive fashion.

Hillary, the worlds biggest loser, only matched the numbers of Trump by adding in other voters such as African-Americans, Mexican-Americans and illegal non-citizens.

But Trump was clearly and overwhelmingly the victor of Americans who voted.

Optionpro007 and AAAintheBeltway like this.
  6. Hey welcome back fhl.

7. Pretty funny but would maker more sense if it were an audience of working class voters listening to a democrat.

Tom B and Optionpro007 like this.
  8. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

It's a shame they extended voting beyone white landowners, but given that they have, those African-American votes should only count 3/5 of a white vote.

9. Tom B

Tom B

Racist.

10. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Yeah, yeah... I know you spewed this sarcastically.

Let me state, I don't support this at all. All people should be equivalent in regards to race or wealth for voting.

Let's simply go back to literacy tests... and see how well the education system is working.

:rolleyes:

#10     Jul 11, 2017