Is RNG Ringcentral ready for a long-term swing ?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by tizianob, Jan 1, 2022.

1. tizianob

tizianob

the net position of the institutions is about to pass to LONG
    in the case of professional investors, the net SHORT position they had assumed in recent weeks is beginning to be reduced.

The price of the action has exceeded to the trendline dynamics that of it limited the price from many months and has carried out a retracement and a bounce on it.

Market sentiment is improving

In my opinion in the coming weeks we will see a swing corporso of the price of RNG upwards.

What do you think?

[​IMG]

2. maxinger

maxinger

have you thought about the reverse / inverse ?
    It is a possibility too.

the net position of the institutions is about to pass to SHORT.
    in the case of professional investors, the net LONG position they had assumed in recent weeks is beginning to be reduced.

The price of the action has not exceeded the trendline dynamics that of it unlimited the price for many months and has not carried out a retracement and no bounce on it.

Market sentiment is deteriorating.

In my opinion, in the coming weeks, we will see a swinging corpse of the price of RNG downwards.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2022
  3. tizianob

tizianob

Omicron is worsening the situation of infectious diseases worldwide the video conference and communications sector will surely be important for millions of people who will necessarily have to work in smart working for a long time. The markets, in my opinion, are convincing themselves of this

4. tizianob

tizianob

In my chart is clearly visible the net position of institutional and professional investors