Is the Naz ultimately falling to 9500?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Innervoice, Sep 7, 2022.

1. Innervoice

Innervoice

Looking at the chart , it seems as if that’s where the naz wants to go ( 9500).
    Any thoughts?

murray t turtle likes this.

2. Look at this chart instead for a more complete picture. The white dashed line is THE MAGNET. It has corona in its charm too. And the 200-month ema. No way the Nas will not visit the 200-month ema.

[​IMG]

3. %%
    Exactly\ that's the right direction anyway\same with QQQ downtrend.
    I did buy + sell[today] a small FNGU trade/ no way i even wanted anything but a small[counter-trend] trade. It's still going up, but counter trends spike so much/ that's life:caution:

4. BKR88

BKR88

I corrected your fib tool. :)

nq.png

vanzandt and Lou Friedman like this.

5. Check yours again .................

I just checked mine both in Think or Swim and in Metastock Professional.

We are talking about the Nasdaq Composite Index.

Here's the Metastock grid

upload_2022-9-7_12-23-24.png

6. For the Nasdaq to drop to 9500....WW3 would need to happen, or another Coronavirus that is 4X stronger and more contagious and evades everything completely.
    [​IMG]
    But I don't claim to have a crystal ball that looks that far, I only have a crystal ball that works intraday.

7. %%
    ITS strange\
    sometimes super-strange, how the market turns on some of those lines.
    MAYBe i should not even mention this,[bear rally] but UPRO just stalled a bit+ up-ticking @ 200 week moving average...........But in 2020\ it slammed well below 200 week moving average line.

8. easymon1

easymon1

Great thread.
    NQ 2022 0907 D W.png

Last edited: Sep 7, 2022

9. When it slams below a 200-wk ema, be ready for a sling shot so intense ..........

10. BKR88

BKR88

OK, you're using a log scale chart rather than a linear chart. I never use those charts. :)

#10     Sep 7, 2022