Is there an edge in social trading ?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by TrAndy2022, Sep 25, 2022.

1. I heard about Techberry.online who promises a guaranteed double digit return monthly (!) so I would like to know if there are really such huge edges come from collecting traders accounts data for implementing a kind of AI to make a living from a social trading here. Anyone knows this Techberry company is a scam by the way ? Because it is really difficult to find some objective information online about them and it is very hard to believe what they say.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2022
  2. mikeriley

mikeriley

If they offer a trial membership so prospective
    clients can prove the validity of their system.

3. zghorner

zghorner

just go on WSB, find the best most professional looking DD posted, and do the opposite of their suggestion.

4. Most forex brokers let their client orders never be traded at an exchangey, instead they bet against their clients... So...

stochastix likes this.
  5. If it looks and sounds like a duck

6. As far as I'm concerned....anything Social....is Dumb. People act stupid when they get together,
    It all becomes a compounding effect of stupid on top of stupid, influencing stupid,

Scataphagos and wastelands like this.
  7. Nobert

Nobert

спасибосаня-thank-you.gif

Long story short, - it is a scam/ponzi.

wastelands and zghorner like this.
  8. maxinger

maxinger

It is a good place to go where

[​IMG]

David's faith likes this.
  9. Still, or maybe warrant the confidence to make independent trading opinions, the literacy wind ahead of you might feel rather daunting, If you consider yourself a neophyte investor. But through social trading, you can gain access to some of the world’s brightest trading minds.

easily there are expert dealers out there who are complete at generating positive returns across a range of request scripts. Social trading networks allow similar dealers to be considered an asset themselves. By having their ‘ followers ’ invest in their trading strategies, those followers can also make plutocrat when the expert’s strategy wins.
    Social trading enables the democratization of fiscal trading through the power of peer- to- peer networks and communities. It combines two of the internet’s most popular conditioning – social media and online trading.

10. Stratter

Stratter

"Guaranteed", "Double digit" - if it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is... What is the highest yield on a dividend paying equity? What is the highest yield on a fixed-income investment grade instrument? What is the highest yield on a junk bond? And the final question you have to ask yourself is... if I could make myself a GUARANTEED, not once in a while, or often achieved double digit return MONTHLY... why would I give you, or any other random person on the internet, an easy access to that edge? : )

#10     Sep 26, 2022