jh method_annotated charts

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by TIKITRADER, Jan 19, 2012.

1. A thread to post your charts following the method.

I will start with a monthly ES chart as of 1/19/2012
    Annotated with bookmarks in place. Jack welcome to annotate over the chart and comment. Had this chart going some time back in another thread where I used to post the daily ES also.

2. Serious ?

Wow....... thats is a complete mess and farse

3. hkrahra

hkrahra

Hi Tiki,
    I welcome you from under the ice cover!Keep up!
    :D

4. join in and welcome

5. Aren't you missing a thick trend line connecting the 2007 highs to the 2011 highs? I am assuming that with the bookmark in place, you consider the may 2011 high the point 3 down? Don't worry about being wrong, (cnms,charts,barosan) will be quick to post that after the fact.

StupaBasta

6. It looks like that last bookmark could get breached although I would be on watch for an IBGS here. I did have slowest trendlines on some time ago and they were wrong. Those charts are posted in the IR thread. Removed the slowest trendlines and have annotated what would be the trading fractal on this timeframe... annotations highlight what would be the trade fractal on this month time frame.
    In this image I added those trendlines you have mentioned in color purple for a visual.
    Some other items have been highlighted on the chart also.

Welcome to ET you StuppaBasta... for 1 post you have knowledge of the method ...lol

[​IMG]

7. Wow! That is really very colorful! Really. Colorful. Very. :D

Pinky wants to know - why hasn't anyone coded this already so that it doesn't have to be hand-drawn?

Here is Pinky's PinkyBlue for Fri. Some colors, but sadly not as bursting with beatific and bountiful colors... :D

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/830/pinkyfriday.png/

You can see how the major turns were carved. Then some minor ones were optionally carved. Then the carving was carved.

Pinky had to work alone today, as Porky is on paid vacation and wallowing in a mudhole.

Damn union rules..... :mad:

8. hkrahra

hkrahra

Tiki,

in my bla bla opinion,monthly chart is the useless chart for analysis.too much of a range in latterals.in the same bla bla opinion i think that the latterals should be 0,75-1 point at max.otherwise,only adjacents should be drawn on a monthly.

9. Pinky in the house ! Welcome MM.
    Nice chart, the colors are well chosen so is the strategic placement of the pink/blues > ...very nice.

I have chosen a tribute to Timothy Leary and it is reflected in the chart.

"Don't follow jh method unless you are very well prepared, unless you are specifically prepared to go out of your mind. Don't follow jh method unless you have someone that's very experienced with you to guide you through it. And don't follow jh method t unless you are ready to have your perspective on yourself and your life radically changed, because you're gonna be a different person, and you should be ready to face this possibility. "

Just a little modified
    :D

10. Thanks hkrahra appreciate your post. I am annotating all time frames and see what continues to develop. I have posted these similar examples in past.
    Yes laterals on a monthly are very large in range and so are all the scales of tapes , traverses and on. I am taking an approach of looking at a monthly chart no different than annotating a 5 minute chart. Does everything work the same ?
    I'm still finding out, but it takes an awfully long time to get answers on a monthy.
    Thanks again for your post.

#10     Jan 20, 2012