Let's call the NFL season already, we have the 2 SB teams

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Pekelo, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

Kansas City vs. The Steelers

The Steelers are butt raping the Titans (5-0) right now, it is hard to decide if the Offense is better or the Defense. The Titans couldn't even come out of their 20 yards line, that is how good the Steelers' defense is.

Halftime is 24 : 7

Now Baltimore may have to say something about this, we shall see next week.

2. tango29

tango29

What?! The Packers are one of those teams. C'mon they win all their games against weaker teams. Oh right those teams don't end up in the Superbowl, crap. :)

3. Overnight

Overnight

Steelers did crap for my fantasy D/ST score, winding up with 2 points. Meanwhile, KC defense, which I dropped last week, scored something nuts. Like 18 points with that def return TD.

But it WOULD be fun to see KC in the SB again. I'd like to see Mahomes become the new GOAT. I like his attitude and his abilities.

P.S. Just noticed a flaw in the premise of KC v. Pittsburgh...They're both in the AFC. So we couldn't have them facing off in a SB.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2020
  4. Pekelo

Pekelo

On the interwebs, nobody gives a crap about your fantasy team, but you. Quite irrelevant may I say.

But good point, on both teams being in the same conference. We may see a very good Championship game...

5. You do realize Kansas City cannot play Steelers in the Super Bowl right?

Clubber Lang likes this.
  6. Pekelo

Pekelo

Steelers 7:0 only Unbeaten team, after beating Baltimore...

7. LMFAO
    Oh the stupidity :D

8. IF the Seahawks had a defense they would be candidates for the Super Bowl.

They have a horrible defense. :(

9. Pekelo

Pekelo

Steelers are 9-0

[​IMG]

10. On second thought, Russell Wilson has gone downhill. Looks like his career is over. What a chump.

#10     Nov 17, 2020