"Liar's Poker" Trader, the real American Psycho?

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Maverick74, Nov 3, 2017.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

d08 likes this.
  2. toc

toc

I looked at the photo of this beast, he seems to be not very big physically so probably has need to feel domineering and hence goes on to "beat and rape" women to feed his "low self esteem".

Most probably he is not able to make them "moan and groan loudly" with his little weener so goes on to use his hands.

Little swine has weak hands so gets tired easily using the toys and hence proceeds to outright beatings.

Such behavior almost always worsens over time and graduates to more sinister acts.

Right away he should be barred from investments industry.

3. fan27

fan27

The crazy thing is these women likely new what they were signing up and being compensated for.

fordewind likes this.
  4. Yep.. what's worse. Abusing women, or being the women to show up looking to get abused and then commit blackmail... Neither... They all got what they were looking for out of the transaction...

5. dealmaker

dealmaker

Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
  6. Overnight

Overnight

cdcaveman likes this.
  7. sle

sle

By simply reading the article, it comes across that

- it was a repeat business arrangement and the ladies are professionals that specialize in this “specific area”.
    - the engagement ended, the ladies are looking for an extra payday (note that it’s a civil suit, not criminal).
    - to boost their case, the lawyers leaked the story to the one newspaper that is likely to be read by the jurors.

Not saying that HR is a victim (he’s a horrible asshole, I’ve dealt with him closely and I hope these ladies collect as much as possible) but certainly it sounds more along the lines of Kobe Bryant or DSK “rape” stories.

d08 and cdcaveman like this.
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

Here is a fun quote from the article:

“I’m going to rape you like I rape my daughter,” Rubin barked during one of the alleged assaults.

Seems like a swell guy.

9. sle

sle

Allegedly barked then, right? My point is that the situation “a young college student stopped by to look at his art collection, but instead was beaten and raped” is very different form “a prostitute that specializes in S&M came in for a regular scheduled session where she got paid 2-5 thousand dollars is now complaining he has was rough with her”.

#10     Nov 3, 2017
    cdcaveman likes this.