Libraries Cave After Refusing Faith-Based Story Hour. Kirk Cameron Celebrates!

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by FortuneTeller, Dec 20, 2022.

1. I knew it. You can't keep good people out while letting in lets say... strange people.

Libraries Cave After Refusing Faith-Based Story Hour. Kirk Cameron Celebrates. | The Daily Wire

[​IMG]

Oh Nine_Ender is going to be pissed now.

He hates the thought of religious people in the libraries!

"Kirk Cameron celebrated after libraries that had refused to host him over his new faith-based children’s book reversed course, and he said it should send a message to Christians and conservatives “to be brave.”

The 52-year-old actor’s publicist told Fox News that two libraries “caved,” confirming Cameron would be reading his bookAs You Grow” at a library in Indiana and another near New York City. After they initially refused to host Cameron, he threatened legal action.

“I’m happy that the two libraries changed their decision and will allow my voice to be heard and my book to be read,” Cameron said.

“I hope they realized that their position of denying me a story hour reading was not only unfair and illegal, but that we would all be better off if we listened to each other’s perspectives,” he added.

“I hope that this victory acts as a source of courage for Christians and conservatives across the country to be brave and not back down, making sure that we are the salt of the earth and the light of the darkness,” he continued".

2. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

This is my exact post on OP's ridiculous thread ( I know, I know, he has many ridiculous threads ) :

His interpretation of what I said is deliberately misleading and dumb. I specifically referred to HIM and people like him. In fact, he is not representative at all of most Christian groups. Again, very clear in my post.

OP seems to think he can attack people based on his bigotry and racism and not be called out on it. Not going to fly asshole. You've revealed yourself in spades on here the only people who are going to like you even the slightest are other little racist turds.

3. maxinger

maxinger

upload_2022-12-21_15-32-26.png

4. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

I'm honestly surprised he hasn't been banned yet it's just an endless stream of stupid threads where he outlines his bigoted views on some target group or person. I don't really care other then he needs to stop making false statements about what I posted especially if I'm blocked.

He was suggesting he trades but 6 pages of posting history not one trading idea or useful content. Maybe he used to post trading ideas I ignored him for a long time but his new threads caught my attention. It would go way over his head that complaining about "liberals" is absurd. I don't even think he understands the term. He doesn't understand Christianity either but he's weaponizing it. I'm not sure whether ignoring these kind of guys or confronting them is the right choice. I'm not thinking I need to confront him necessarily ( just occasionally ), but someone really should because he's getting awfully comfortable hating on people.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2022
  5. Some people are just against any Religion if it doesn't align with their Atheisim or whatever.

I call them intolerant people.

There is a lot of intolerance towards Christianity at this time, even to the point of blocking them from storytelling in a public library. Yet, other viewpoints are allowed. The US is getting worse as time goes on.

This is the religion forum. If you don't like any of the religious threads... then

Stay the Fuck out.

6. I might add that these same type of intolerant people also attack Jews, ect.

7. Muslims are also attacked.

In fact, just about every religious view is attacked by these liberal, leftist, religion hating people.