Lightspeed Trader Features-Try a demo

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Robert Morse, Feb 25, 2021.

1. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

https://www.lightspeed.com/trading-platforms/lightspeed-trader/platform-features/

TRY A FREE DEMO - Please tell us you heard about us from Elite Trader.

[​IMG]
    Lightspeed Trader is the ideal software for both day traders and investors with our flagship trading platform offering equities and options routing to over 100 destinations.
    See a detailed list of features below.

• Advanced multi-threaded, multi-core processing
    • Optimized Level II quote messaging
    • Low latency execution
    • Historical intraday chart data
    • Order routing destinations
    • Advanced options trading strategies
    • Block ticker alert and ticker alert
    • Fully customizable
    • Research capabilities powered by TipRanks
    • Social Sentiment and the S-Score with SMA
    We continually upgrade Lightspeed Trader to give active traders an edge in the market. The technology and features built into our platform are driven by one goal: to give real traders the ultimate tools for seizing market opportunities. We pride ourselves on providing the fastest market data and order management solutions in the industry.

Dicer and FSU like this.
  2. RamBrito

RamBrito

Hi Robert,

Lightspeed acquired LIME sometimes last year
    And LIME has maybe the best API for automation
    Could one now request for LIME also form Lightspeed provider?
    Could you list some prop firms that will provide LIME as an alternative to LS?

Thanks
    Ram

3. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

Good morning Ram. Lime Brokerage, a division of Wedbush Securities, bought majority ownership of Lightspeed Trading in 2018. We keep Lime and Lightspeed as separate divisions until late last year when we sold the Lime Gateway to another company. We now offer APIs on Lightspeed Trader, Sterling Trader Pro, Eze EMS (formerly RealTick), and CBOE Silexx. We are considering building a Retail version of the Lime Gateway later this year.

4. Does your platform have a Bar/Candle countdown timer?

5. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

I'm going to guess no, as I have never heard of that tool.

6. Demos are the best way to judge a platform in my experience.

7. Dicer

Dicer

Dear Robert. I come from Hong Kong. Months ago, I talked with you about opening a non-US resident LightSpeed account, but I found Lightspeed didn't allow me to trade non-US stocks/ETPs, so I stopped considering LightSpeed.

However, about a few weeks ago, I shared LightSpeed this brokerage firm with many Hong Kong residents because many HK residents want to open a brokerage account that is under SIPC protection.

Here are some questions they want to me ask:

1. Could the account holder assign an inheritor? If the account holder passes away, could their children inherit his asset? Most of them are currently IB users because IB offers this service, so they want to know whether LightSpeed offers a similar service.

2. Some Hong Kong friends may swift money from Hong Kong banks to their LightSpeed accounts, but they want to withdraw the money to non-HK bank accounts (eg. UK bank account). Is it possible? Those bank accounts holder names are the same.

Looking forward to your reply. Many thanks!

8. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

Dicer- #1. You can assign a Transfer on Death-TOD. #2. We only allow an account holder to Wire money back and forth to a bank or broker in your country of Residence or one in the USA and we prefer foreign accounts use the same bank account they funded with. As to your first comment, we only offer access to US-Listed Stocks and Options and try our best to excel at that.

Dicer likes this.
  9. Does LightSpeed still offer Livevol X / LVX / VolTrader (which I think are all the same thing) free when cleared through IB?

Thanks.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2021
  10. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

#10     Jun 8, 2021