Listening Music While trading ?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Abbas Ali Khan, Jun 26, 2022.

1. are you listen Music when time to trade ? just want to know the traders opinions. sometimes i do when enough confident i feel.

murray t turtle likes this.
  2. white noise is ok

3. Tokenz

Tokenz

Music can mess with your thoughts and emotions and do you really want that when trading? It would be like taking drugs while trading. You need your mind to be at 100% capacity as if you were making a life or death decision

Trader Curt likes this.
  4. i think you can do it when you are professional in trading no worries about trading

5. SunTrader

SunTrader

Yes absolutely.

6. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

All the time. Jazz, rock, pop. Using Amazon echo to tell it what to play. My favorite is

7. Dr. Burry enjoys a lot of Metal, nobody can accuse him of not being focused.

Ironplates and wastelands like this.
  8. Music is a distraction.

Edmond, Ninja and Trader Curt like this.
  9. Trader Curt

Trader Curt

Not me, even though I am experienced, I need all the focus power I can get. Music is done when profits have been taken, or minimal loss taken and I have followed all rules.

FortuneTeller likes this.
  10. Music is the devil's work...it excites, it tempts, and encourages you to do many, evil, misdeeds.

I listen to walking tour videos....just listening to background sounds of the trails, and cities, and nature,

You need a calm, neutral, patient mind while trading,
    You Don't want to be listening to Eye of the Tiger, the Rocky song.

#10     Jun 26, 2022