Looking for an Edge !

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Bigstuff, Oct 8, 2020.

1. Bigstuff

Bigstuff

I'm looking for an edge…

It must have few indicators or variants

It must work on all counters/stocks bonds , indices , currencies , commodities etc.

It must not need any backtesting . . . All past potential trades should be clearly visible.

It must eliminate lag in moving averages

It should be able to withstand stress-tests

Technical analysis should be mathematically verified.

It must be able to scalp , day/swing trade and pick long term tops and bottoms

It must not die on me.

2. Snuskpelle

Snuskpelle

You forgot to mention it needs to return 20% per day minimum.

Jokes aside, don't think you will get many responses. Let me just give some quick thoughts:

These statements confused me. You might mean that you want the edge to depend on price only?

Do you mean you are only going to be forward testing? As it's not a disadvantage if something can be backtested...

The last sentence I cited makes no kind of sense what so ever.

3. Turveyd

Turveyd

Why don't you just ask for 10Billion sent to your account, that's a pretty big and impressive list, I think we wish we all just part of that.

drcruz and Nobert like this.
  4. wartrace

wartrace

Go out and find it! :D

5. Turveyd

Turveyd

Then tell us, cause can't really ask and expect us to share if you don't later share it with us.

Not that anyone will listen ofcourse!

6. wartrace

wartrace

I'm looking to buy a Unicorn; where can I find one? :D

When a guy says "It must eliminate lag in moving averages" he doesn't have a clue.

drcruz, KCalhoun, rb7 and 5 others like this.
  7. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

I’m looking for a unicorn but only in a particular shade of white.

KCalhoun and Slope Trader like this.
  8. wartrace

wartrace

The O.P. is looking for someone to hand him an "edge" with parameters that are impossible. I guess it doesn't hurt to ask but he really needs to do his own work and find out what works for him.

drcruz, wrbtrader and ctheo1 like this.
  9. fan27

fan27

I have an edge which meets those requirements but it requires substantial screen time. I am willing to enroll you in my training course which so happens to have only one spot left. Here is what you will need to do.

1. Each day you will watch real time charts from open to close and I will give you key things to focus on.

2. This part is key...you need to provide a live feed of you watching the market so I can study your technique and offer feedback (and also so I can make sure you are not slacking off).

3. This is the most important part...each week I need to receive $500 payment from you for services rendered.

After six months, it will become very clear to you how to pull at least 5% from the market daily. If you don't want this deal, clearly you are not serious and are wasting our time.

10. ondafringe

ondafringe

edge.jpg

#10     Oct 8, 2020
    wrbtrader, ctheo1, KCalhoun and 4 others like this.