Looking for more leverage without a license. Trade on a PM account

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by brandonr008, May 19, 2020.

1. Any recommendations on a prop firm that will give leverage on stocks without a securities license? I could get a series 57 but I rather not if I don’t have too. I currently trade with IB Portfolio Margin. Would like a prop firm that at a min would offer 10x buying power. Thanks in advance guys!

2. Single stock futures

3. traderjo

traderjo

SSF are they liquid?

4. There is none. It does not get much better then IB PM if you want a serious broker. There are shady shops who do. But since they will sell your order flow big institutions will see your positions and immediately bet against you. It is not a clever idea.

5. Not really. Just get your 57 and apply to prop firms.

6. I agree Single stock futures are not very liquid and a limited product offering. Maybe it will be best to get a license. Any suggestions? I can put up my own capital and I am willing to take all the risk on any possible losses. I received a few PM I will get back to you shortly. Thanks again guys.

7. idk i dont use them

8. traderjo

traderjo

IB CFDs? built in leverage!

9. RedSun

RedSun

What is the real reason that you need a Series 57 license to trade for a prop firm? So trader is considered a broker dealer? How comes if you trade on your own, not selling to any clients?

10. Just go borrow money and have at it. Mortgage your house, whatever. If you don't have any assets to borrow against then I'm going to guess you shouldn't be trading with 10X leverage anyway.

#10     Nov 5, 2021