Looking for remote prop firm in freestyle stock trading

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Gazillionaire, Feb 10, 2021.

1. I am curious if there are any prop trading firms that is willing to fund traders remotely in freestyle day/swing trading with a 30% (me) to 70%(firm) profit sharing agreement (half the profit to be withdrawn and shared from account everytime account balance increases by 50%).
    .i.e. only compound half the profits.

This is my practice performance so far.

2. SunTrader

SunTrader

And 30x70 split of losses too?

Anyway only prop firms I've ever heard of required prior performance numbers or minimum probationary time test passing.

3. wmwmw

wmwmw

Check out FTMO.
    They give you much better payout: 70% to you, 30% to them.

But they have only a few stocks to trade.
    They have forex, indices and commodities.
    You need to pass their tests and pay a few hundred fee.

4. Loss sharing is nonsense. Time test of at least 3 months is correct because no one knows track record is accurate.
    I.e. one can have many small real trading accounts and show only the most profitable one.

Never mind, I will just continue day "dreaming" in my demo account. Just made another 95k in an hour.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2021
  5. SunTrader

SunTrader

Sorry didn't make it obvious, I was being sarcastic.

6. Took me 7 months just to achieve this %return. Apparently it gets increasingly harder to improve 2021_05_28_23_14_47_216~2.jpg equity balance when account gets bigger.

7. 2021_05_29_00_03_16_289~2.jpg

8. What are you currently trading? Just equities or also commodities & options?

9. Webull demo account only allows stocks and ETFs to be traded on pure cash, no margin leverage and no derivatives (option/futures/forex/crypto) but you can watch the quotes. 2021_06_03_13_24_57_798~2.jpg

10. Overnight

Overnight

Ahh, the world of sim trading. Dude, go seek your fortunes on Reddit.

#10     Jun 22, 2021
    comagnum likes this.