Luna Guard offers 50% discount (whats the catch?)

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by The_Krakenite, May 10, 2022.

1. murray t turtle likes this.
  2. Ohh, seems they figured out at least yesterday who was behind the attack:

3. %%
    MAYBE a good ad jingle could/would help; even though that's a bad sign\ broke the buck + closed there??
    How about /Nothing From Nothing Leaves Nothing. Not trying to be your highness \because that minus is to low to see. Dont you remember i told ya\i'm a soldier\ in the war on poverty. '' Billy Preston\ PopTop Records 1974:caution::caution:

4. jetbird

jetbird

You can't make this stuff up. UST is trading like an equity. I guess they realize there is a lack of bids for LUNA on the open market for their large sell orders.

5. I could be wrong, but wasn't Luna just $7 a year ago? That means, (let me check)... $15 dollars now. So that means, if you still doubled your money (and then some). :)

6. jetbird

jetbird

I suspect that a $1 bet was made on this outcome.

7. jetbird

jetbird

A year ago
    UST market cap was $2,064,582,684
    Luna price was at: $16
    Luna Market Cap: $6,569,355,218

Today:
    UST market cap: $12,572,229,175
    Luna price: $14.83
    Luna Market cap: $5,687,818,709

Not looking good. They don't have the assets to sell to get the UST back into parity. Luna will continue to freefall without a deal.

Last edited: May 10, 2022
  8. Yup, those whales cashed out a windfall. Just before the attack they put massive shorts on Luna. Do the math.

With that huge pay-day... who's next? And why save Terra when they can hit it AGAIN only this time with even more power?

9. maxinger

maxinger

when someone wants to give you free things or offers a huge discount,

simply keep a mile from it.

Last edited: May 10, 2022
  10. Especially when they want to force you to 'lock it in'.

Talks are going on now to work out a deal with the Ventures, but no one seems to have mentioned yet how are they going to stop the attackers from carrying this same hit again?

#10     May 10, 2022