Marrying for money

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by a529612, Dec 14, 2007.

1. what makes you think I'm angry? [​IMG]

"seize to exist" is correct.

"For the person who dies everything does seize to exist", Is also a valid statement.

For when he dies he does not exist, so for him nothing else exists either. Including the character, descendants will remember of him.

The opposite is valid also, "If something does exist for a person, that person does exist".

For in the least he must exist to be aware of whatever subject or object he knows that does exist.

anyhow, in a world where it's creator, God, is a fucking gay ass clown, how can you take something like love so seriously?!

#151     Dec 19, 2007
  2. 9999

If you're referring to an engine, maybe.
    Main Entry:
    seize
    transitive verb
    1 ausually seise \?s?z\ : to vest ownership of a freehold estate in boften seise : to put in possession of something <the biographer will be seized of all pertinent papers>
    2 a: to take possession of : confiscate b: to take possession of by legal process
    3 a: to possess or take by force : capture b: to take prisoner : arrest
    4 a: to take hold of : clutch b: to possess oneself of : grasp c: to understand fully and distinctly : apprehend
    5 a: to attack or overwhelm physically : afflict <seized with chest pains> b: to possess (as one's mind) completely or overwhelmingly <seized the popular imagination — Basil Davenport>
    1: to take or lay hold suddenly or forcibly
    2 a: to cohere to a relatively moving part through excessive pressure, temperature, or friction —used especially of machine parts (as bearings, brakes, or pistons) b: to fail to operate due to the seizing of a part —used of an engine

Most likely you wanted to use this word: cease
    Main Entry:
    cease
    Function:
    verb
    transitive verb: to cause to come to an end especially gradually : no longer continue cease to exist

#152     Dec 19, 2007
  3. Seize? to exist.. I think you mean cease.. I don't mind you being angry but stop butchering the language

#153     Dec 19, 2007
  4. Well said bro, well said ;)

#154     Dec 19, 2007
  5. so you know what I mean?!, that is enough, butchering language?! :D

#155     Dec 19, 2007
  6. The illiterate Dean of Academic Studies at NIBA (National Illeterate Butchers Academy) opened the meating by flailing his arms and cleaving the air, while at the same time reciting the followed pre-memorized statement:

" Structural Linguists, those butchers of language, butcher the language with the language of butchery! Butchering the language these butchers of language butcher even the language of butchers!
    Yea! And even their own language, the language of butchery, do they butcher with their butchery!

Therefore, we exhort you: Slight not the modest butchers who, in their modesty, do not butcher their own language, to wit the language of butchers, nor do they butcher any language other than their own, but speak always in a manner appropriate to their station and calling, that of butchers!"

#156     Dec 19, 2007
  7. Banjo

Banjo

8. hsmc1970

hsmc1970

And at the same time, it (LOVE) is certainly the absolute very best feeling I've ever had, I just don't think it should be taken so seriously. Like I've said all along in this thread, I just don't think it lasts.

JJ [/B][/QUOTE]

Jimmy For you that may be true.

I have a Friend married for the 4th Time now and everytime its love problem is it seems only to last a few years.

On the Other hand another Friend has been married for 40 Years and to see him and his wife its like they just hooked up.

That the danger of dealing in absolutes what is right for you is wrong for another.

The world is just too complex to be either this or that.

For someone like my first friend I would say he is just build that way love does not last for him.

I try not to think in absolutes screws up the mind.

To see the truth in something try not to be for or against.

#158     Dec 19, 2007
  9. I am sure God will be pleased to know he is a gay ass clown.
    Are you retarded?

#159     Dec 19, 2007
  10. http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/m4w/513328535.html

fancy being lavished during the holidays?
    Reply to: pers-513328535@craigslist.org
    Date: 2007-12-18, 3:10PM EST

the holidays suck. i never thought that i'd ever say that but this is the first time in my life as an adult that i don't have a girlfriend to share in the experience with and it sucks. bad. 3 weeks ago i came home from a night out for steaks and cigars with some of the guys from my office to find that she had cleaned out her drawer in my custom made oak dresser and left a note on my viking stove that simply said "i'm done." i've been texting her like 10 times a day but i haven't heard from her since.

what sucks even more about it is that i just got word from my boss at GS this morning about how much my bonus is going to be this year. wanna guess?

772k.

and you'd think i'd be happy, right? WRONG! i mean with so many people out there whose lives are so less meaningful because they only make 60 or 70k a year, how could i not be happy? well, think about that for a minute. what use is three quarters of a million dollars per year in income if you've got nobody to share it with, nobody to lavish with flowers and designer bags and shoes and dinners at places like per se, nobu and babbo? what good is the new condo on the west side when i've got nobody to sit out on the balcony to look out over the river and drink egg nog with during the holidays.

most importantly, what use is a 15 foot fraser fir christmas tree if i've got nobody to put presents underneath it for?

so what am i looking for, you ask? someone to share all of this with at christmas, that's what. i'm out of the office all of next week and i'm going to go crazy all by myself in my huge, shiny new condo. all i ask is that you're reasonably cute and willing to reciprocate my kindness and generosity by keeping me warm on these cold winter nights. i don't even care if you're jewish or some other religion that doesn't celebrate christmas because my parents will be in france and will never find out. together we'll go out for amazing dinners, we'll go shopping together, we'll drink great wines and at the end of the day we'll get each other off fabulously.

finally, you need not worry about not being attracted to me. i'm 28 years old and i've still got the same looks/physique that i had when i wrestled in college and have had a certain part of my anatomy compared to a baby's arm. i am also quite charming.

so what are you waiting for?

#160     Dec 19, 2007