Multiple broker accounts + 1 trading platform user interface?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by SelfMadeDude, Apr 9, 2021.

1. Does anyone know of a trading platform where I can log into 3 separate accounts and execute trades to all 3 accounts?

Ideally, I want to hit BUY 2 ES @ Market -- and have that trade execute to all 3 of my brokers.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

TradeTune likes this.
  2. ZBZB

ZBZB

SelfMadeDude likes this.
  3. I am trying to stay away from NT -- I have seen way too many complaints from traders

I like tradingtechnologies but way too expensive -- maybe next year

Thank you for the feedback though...

4. ZBZB

ZBZB

You can have your own account at TT for $50 a month so that you can use it with multiple brokers. Not sure if that is at the same time.

SelfMadeDude likes this.
  5. ET180

ET180

You can do that with IB. I think it's called friends and family account type or family office. You setup a separate master account that does not trade directly. When you place a trade with it, you can select the specific account or ALL and it will mirror the order entry on all accounts. Everything else is the same as having a single individual IB account.

SelfMadeDude likes this.
  6. @SelfMadeDude could do that in Medved Trader with the new Hotkeys. What brokers are you looking to use though?

SelfMadeDude likes this.
  7. Thanks. I will do some research on MedVed.

8. NOTE: Hotkeys not publicly released right now. Email support after signing up and we will enable for your account

9. Good Question ... But still No one could answer it , I have been looking for this feature too

10. rose2020

rose2020

>Does anyone know of a trading platform where I can log into 3 separate accounts and execute >trades to all 3 accounts?

http://www.motivewave.com/
    You can enable multiple broker accounts by creating different workspaces.
    But there are separate interfaces.

> Ideally, I want to hit BUY 2 ES @ Market -- and have that trade execute to all 3 of my brokers.

I don't think there is an existing platform which one order execute to multiple brokers, unless you do some API programming using python etc.

#10     Apr 9, 2021
    SelfMadeDude likes this.