Need Suggestion for Brokers that uses Silexx

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by ppy93, Oct 8, 2021.

1. ppy93

ppy93

Here is a list of brokers that partners with Silexx. I am looking for a reputable broker to trade US equities with a monthly volume of a few millions shares/month. My AUM is $1-2M at the moment. I am willing to pay commissions of 10-20 mils/share without a minimum charge per order. The broker must not charge a minimum per order otherwise my strategy does not work. I know Dash and LEK meet my requirement but I am looking for some alternatives with big names, e.g. Bank Of America and Morgan Stanley. Can they offer similar pricing as Dash?

https://www.silexx.com/broker-network

2. ppy93

ppy93

Does any know about Instinet's requirement of minimum $ balance or minimum monthly volume? I have about $1-2M AUM and trade 1-3 million shares/month at the moment.

3. MrMuppet

MrMuppet

Well...just pick up the phone and call every house on that list. 21 names, should not be too much work.
    The other question is: can you (or do you want to) afford the OEMS to handle the executions?

4. ppy93

ppy93

The cost of Silexx is $400 for the GUI and $200 for the API, which is acceptable in my case.