New Head of Assent

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Billy Valentine, Jan 13, 2009.

1. What happened to Bill Meyers?

http://advancedtrading.com/showArticle.jhtml?article

SunGard Appoints James Weber EVP of Assent Trading Brokerage Operations

By Leslie Kramer
    January 13, 2009
    James Weber has joined SunGard as executive vice president of SunGard's Assent business unit, an affiliated broker dealer, to oversee trading and clearing. Previously, Weber held various roles at Citigroup including: head of integrated market solutions, securities & funds services, head of equity risk management for Citi Global Equities, and chief operating officer of Citi's lava trading. Weber was also chief executive officer of NASDAQ Europe. Additionally, Weber has held a number of counsel positions including that of special associate counsel to the president in the Clinton Administration. Weber earned his BA from Connecticut College and then graduated from Catholic University of America's Columbus School of Law.

2. If you worked there, you would know that Bill hasn't been with the company in years.

3. My bad. I meant to ask about John Allen. I actually left Assent in Nov '07 after a disagreement with Allen. Bill Myers actually cared about the customers, that's why he moved on.