Newbie Looking for a Trading Firm.

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by 79Limit, Dec 8, 2006.

1. 79Limit

79Limit

Greetings all, this is my first post on ET. :)

I am putting forth this open invitation for all trading firm recruiters that visit this forum to send me a PM about your organization.
    I am in NYC.

I'm currently doing my due diligence on trading cos with the goal of joining one to actively trade with full time, learning to trade well, getting hooked on the challenge, making lots of money, getting very rich, retiring to a paradise etc etc. You all know the story.

Yes, I have already searched this site and read much of its contents on this topic.

I've also spoken with some of you on this forum and have talked with a few firms already.
    Including Bright, Echo, and subs of Hold, Assent and Dimension. Thank you all.

I've read what I can get my hands on including:
    Reminiscences of a Stock Operator, Market Wizards + New Market Wizards, a short stack of fundamental and technical books, and, Tharp's and Zweig's books just arrived too.

Anything else that might or might not matter:
    My degree is in Engineering and I do love to play Poker and Video Games in my spare time. :) I have paper traded before, this is a lifelong dream, and I am not just out of college.

Anyway, Thanks all - this board seems to be a very useful place for trader interaction.