News provider for the penny stocks?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by kakao, Jul 1, 2020.

1. kakao

kakao

Greetings friends,

i am trying Dastrader but in the software only one news provider and compared to TWS i am missing many news, which affects the stock prices...

That's why i am searching for a good software to read news without missing any news related the small - mid cap stocks.

TWS seems to be good for example. But i can't set alerts there if any news drops. How good is TOS for example? Or any other trading platforms? Is there a specific software to read stock news?

2. Karin42

Karin42

I agree with you that fundamental analysis and its study is what makes you a more successful trader. In fact, it is the amount of data in this direction that allows you to better navigate the market and act more actively.
    I always try to select sources, which will provide me with as much data as possible, which I can implement in practice. And the more I am interested in this issue, the more questions I have and the more my motivation that allows me to deal with it all becomes. I generally like this line of business precisely because there are no boundaries and you can always find something that will be your new phase.