Oanda refuses withdrawal

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by fmmwabrd, Oct 10, 2019.

1. fmmwabrd

fmmwabrd

Heads up!

Oanda is refusing my repeated request to withdraw my money from
    the trading account I have with them.

Avoid this company at all cost! It is a modern day bucket shop.

Cheers

2. DevBru

DevBru

Something else is going on here, Oanda is a well known broker.

Can you provide some more information?

3. Snuskpelle

Snuskpelle

They can also refuse deposits if client information is lacking/inadequate/outdated. Their frontdesk contains some monkies that need crystal clear instructions but aside from that I have no issues with them.

More info is necessary as noted above.

remogul92 likes this.
  4. First post? You're making shit up. I've traded through Oanda for 10 years and I have NEVER had an issue getting money out.

During the CHF fiasco they were the only broker that honored all orders/stops. With the way IB shut out traders from the spot FX market they are really one of the only places in town and I highly doubt these issues have anything to do with Oanda.

VPhantom, justrading, Bum and 2 others like this.
  5. RedDuke

RedDuke

Oanda has been around for ages, and such a post needs proof. I traded through them back in 2004 and never heard about such issues.

It has been sold to foreign investors, Michael Stumm no longer owns it I think.

The interesting thing about Oanda, it was set up not to just make money, Michael Stumm wanted to analyze data to see how investors/traders behave.

Tsing Tao, VPhantom and athlonmank8 like this.
  6. Zero issue ever getting a withdrawal processed at Oanda and I've been a client of theirs for a decade.

7. Handle123

Handle123

I opened account at Oanda in 2001 and been with them ever since, never any complaints.

Just a BS post by a first timer.

VPhantom likes this.
  8. Snuskpelle

Snuskpelle

You can see people complaining about them on review sites but it's usually a pattern of people with very low account balances (when they state such information). My guess is mental gymnastics at work, but I am willing to let OP explain his position.

9. maxinger

maxinger

we are not fools.

you need to tell us the other half of the story.
    what did you do wrong ?

Avoid fmmwabrd at all cost.

CHEERS !!!

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
  10. heispark

heispark

Perhaps they are suspecting you're a North Korean hacker for some reason........ Are you...? :rolleyes:

#10     Oct 10, 2019