Open Bank Account in Canada or USA to Trade Forex and Future

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Sonata95, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Zzzz1

Zzzz1

you bust people and claim facts because the words come out of your mouth? haha

#21     Apr 13, 2017
  2. jj90

jj90

What was your 1st job in Vancouver? What year? Which was your address at the time? What was your work address? Which areas did you hang out in?

A German going to Vancouver for his 1st job? Unless you attended a local college(btw no one calls the only 2 universities in Vancouver a college) that's not likely.

I know you cant answer any of the above.

What's my issue? What's yours? I'll tell you what your is: you spout holier than thou attitude that you can't let go. And now I've caught you in a blatant lie.

I love the fact you ignored my point where I caught you in a contradiction.

Zzzz1 said:
    Mate, " If a US citizen was to open up an account at a large bank in Canada, it would fly. You being from Vietnam works against you."

That is BS on so many levels, what else can I say?

[Perhaps US citizens are exempted here but certainly won't a Frenchman or German walk into a Canadian bank and be able to open a bank account without any residential address].

You let me know when you are ready to pull your pants up and I'll stop raping you.

#22     Apr 13, 2017
  3. luisHK

luisHK

• Sonata
    Don't worry too much about Zzzz1, making sense is not is forte.
    Obviously if you live in a country where there are capital controls, getting an overseas account is extremely important.
    AML and KYC regulations do not block non residents accounts, at most they make compliance more expensive for banks and non resident accounts in some countries are now targetted at higher tier accounts, it seems in Singapore and HK walking into a bank as a non resident trying to open a basic personal account now ends up in a No much more often than it used to, but it is still fine even from the next tier (starting at about 150kUSD balance). At this level some banks will even open you the account without needing to visit the country, but just an affiliated branch in the country of your choice - there are still KYC and AML requirements, but they are easier for personal than corporate accounts.
    Canada might well open non resident accounts for visitors with lower balance, again enhanced KYC requirements allow non resident accounts.
    Than you need to find more efficient way to transfer and exchange funds, possibly from your native country, ask around in your community, it can't be too dificult once you have an account overseas.

#23     Apr 13, 2017
  4. Zzzz1

Zzzz1

I never attended Canadian schools, and sorry, no further personal info (Take it (or not) that I love Canada and have been back many dozens of times to visit after I moved away from Vancouver as the job quality in my field is rather poor). You can choose to believe me or not. And why should I lie. If I wanna make a comment on Canada or for that matter anything I choose to comment on then you should know me by now that I reserve the right to say whatever I want. After all Baron granted free speech to everyone.

I do not even follow what lie you supposedly caught me in. I am very sure that no Canadian bank opens an account to someone with a tourist visa unless that person cheats/lies/acts illegally (and I stated the possible exception are US citizens because of their "special" relationship with Canada). That has been my stance all along.

#24     Apr 13, 2017
  5. Zzzz1

Zzzz1

sure, important to circumvent capital controls. Comes from the guy who constantly complains and declares war against all regulators, laws, regulations, ethical and moral values. Man, you guys can soon found your own forum/thread where you give each other advice on whores/hookers, capital flight, violating immigration laws, ...awesome.

#25     Apr 13, 2017
  6. jj90

jj90

I'll quote your reply so you don't edit it.

I'll take your conciliatory tone as defeat, so here's to your and my good weekend.

BTW, as a little education and to anyone else the point I'm making: you can most definitely get a bank account as a tourist in Canada. Your application experience may vary based on your passport. No it does not have to be only a US passport. My source: I'm a local with heavy roots in the immigrant(Asian) community.

#26     Apr 13, 2017
  7. luisHK

luisHK

OP, hopefully you have noticed already the bias of Zzz1, who, following a candle he forgot up his ass a couple of years ago, has been crapping through his mouth ever since.
    Don't worry about what he writes, you can as well put him on ignore, as he will go through any lenght to show how a vietnamese should shut the fuck up and grow rice, because that's well understood within regulation.
    Whatever very moderate aspirations you are showing in this thread are morally wrong and anyway impossible. Or so he will keep on claiming.

#27     Apr 13, 2017
  8. luisHK

luisHK

9. Zzzz1

Zzzz1

again, because it comes from your mouth it is fact?

Here is a quote from the Royal Bank of Canada:

"Royal Bank of Canada. The Royal Bank of Canada is Canada's largest bank, and offers customer service in more than 200 languages. ... If you're on a temporary visa, you can open an RBC Signature No Limit Banking Account or an RBC VIP Banking Account at no cost for up to 6 months. You'll also get a fee-free credit "

-> Here you go, a limited bank account which is invalidated within 6month. The only reason they offer is so that soon to be residents can open a bank account to cover the bridge-area between temporary and resident visa. Here is their explanation:

upload_2017-4-13_20-23-29.png

How about the following:

upload_2017-4-13_20-24-2.png

#29     Apr 13, 2017
  10. Zzzz1

Zzzz1

I never hinted nor made a derogatory comment towards any Vietnamese and why should I? Get real for a moment. Just because you dislike me does not mean my comments in this thread have a racial motivation. They are based on ethics and moral values, such as not opening an IB account and letting others trade in it (violating agreement), not using third-parties to fake a rental contract as someone with a tourist visa who should never have access to a valid legal rental agreement because it violates immigration laws, ....it has nothing to do with whether OP is Vietnamese, it has to do with doing the right or wrong thing.

People like OP are a pest because they fuck it up for the rest of us. Why do you think the US is so uptight about everything? Because all the fucks of the world think they can behave like at home when they immigrated.

#30     Apr 13, 2017