Open Bank Account in Canada or USA to Trade Forex and Future

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Sonata95, Apr 12, 2017.

1. luisHK

luisHK

Yes it appears the irony wasn t that obvious in my post. Links sure show it s doable, and a visitor can even get a checking account, which is better than the saving accounts non residents get in most countries now afaik

Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
    #41     Apr 13, 2017
  2. Zzzz1

Zzzz1

Stop the drinking pal, and those are not endehaviours, not even endeavors, they are intents to deceive and to act unethical, if not outright illegal.

#42     Apr 13, 2017
  3. Zzzz1

Zzzz1

I second that recommendation, bravo. There are legal and ethical ways to solve problems.

#43     Apr 13, 2017
  4. Zzzz1

Zzzz1

WTF are you talking about? You can't open a bank account as non resident in Hongkong either, nor can you in most other developped countries.

#44     Apr 13, 2017
  5. luisHK

luisHK

Oh my... you are beyond clueless.
    What are you going to argue next :

There are no cross border taxis in HK
    It s a blatant lie most people have 5 fingers on each hand

Ok...

Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
    #45     Apr 13, 2017
  6. Zzzz1

Zzzz1

I knew you could not pass up that bait :finger:

#46     Apr 13, 2017
  7. vanzandt

vanzandt

Ya know what cracks me up Z... and you brought this up.... but is this "requirement" for a power bill or cable bill in ones name to verify residence somewhere.

This is f'ing comical. Its all post 9/11 crap that exemplifies the gov'ts lack of common fucking sense. The govt passes a million new regulations essentially putting utility companies in charge of banking verification's.

One has to think....(if they have 1/8th of a brain)... if the crooks can counterfeit the latest and greatest ultra state of the art security U.S. $100 bills a week after they come out... how fucking hard is it to forge a paper utility bill that comes from PG&E in your mail for god sake!!???

Its all stupid. The crooks laugh....and the (somewhat) honest poor folk with absolutely zero inclination to commit terrorism... have their lives shut down because their credit was ruined years ago and they live in a relatives basement with no utility bills or lease in their name. Hence.. no bank account... (go use ACME check cashers for 28%/transaction).... And good luck getting a rent a car or hotel room. Your fucked.

Its a sad state of affairs... and its all being administered by friggin idiots.. that delegate enforcement down the corporate chain to even greater brainwashed idiots. OMG. whatever.
    "We need a utility bill to verify who you are before you can bank with us".
    Yeah... that'll serve the intended purpose of stopping international terrorists.

#47     Apr 13, 2017
  8. Zzzz1

Zzzz1

The utility bill thing is just a simple but pretty effective way to verify residence, it works most of the time. It takes some criminal energy to fake those and if I remember correctly if using such faked documents for fraud purposes penalties in the US are very steep.

That may not deter certain terrorist elements but then the government does not rely on utility bills to screen whether to grant someone a visa or not or whether they make it past the immigration counter or not.

#48     Apr 13, 2017
  9. Zzzz1

Zzzz1

HSBC does not do it,
    CITI does not do it,
    BEA does not do it,
    Hangseng Bank does not do it,
    Standard Chartered does not do it.
    BoC does not do it

Do you have perhaps any crooked North Korean banking institutions in mind that open bank accounts to non residents in HK?

#49     Apr 13, 2017
  10. luisHK

luisHK

Of course they don't.
    Tdbank Canada also doesn't.

According to Zzzz.

#50     Apr 13, 2017