Overnight gone?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by M.W., Jan 30, 2023.

1. M.W.

M.W.

It's been so quiet these days, what happened to @Overnight? Kicked the bucket?

2. maxinger

maxinger

I think so. RIP.

3. M.W.

M.W.

Where did you hear that?

4. Baron

Baron ET Founder

I put him on a two-week suspension. I have asked him on multiple times to dial back the dumb videos, and although he complies for a while, he eventually goes right back to the same nonsense. It would be different if the videos actually had a lot of relevance to the thread topic but they often are just clips that are very loosely correlated to his own reply. The clips he posts are often from tv, movies or commercials, so they disrupt the flow of the conversation and distract the user from the original topic instead of being educational in nature.

ipatent, KCalhoun, virtusa and 6 others like this.
  5. M.W.

M.W.

Too bad, I was about to post a song of Johnny Cash in memory of Overnight. Guess the news of his early demise was premature...but thanks for the house cleaning, those clips began to be incredibly annoying.

6. smallfil

smallfil

That is why I have a lot of the ET trolls blocked. They waste everyone's time with their BS including, spreading lies and disinformation. Time is a precious commodity best used to educate yourself with interacting with the actual traders who trade the stockmarket.

7. destriero

destriero

I got an email that hewas dead. Good to hear.

8. Darc

Darc

Yep videos were a bit too plentiful.

But to his haters, if you're prepared to give it back to ON, he's a funny dude.

Anyway, life is telling me I spend too much time on this Trading caper, trying to "solve the Market". Time for me to take a break too.

9. TheDawn

TheDawn

I kinda like his videos. They are silly at times but they add a bit of fun to the thread. I mean many of us do come here for a bit of unwinding after a long day of trading and not just for serious discussion. Overall he's cool and chill but lately he's been on a crusade against people putting others on "Ignore" and blocking and being so hard on Ken, that was a bit weird. But still he's a cool guy. Hope he can come back soon. The person you need to suspend and ban is really @destriero. He's just a pest and he's the one who's ruining everything here.

fullautotrading and maxinger like this.
  10. destriero

destriero

OML. Every time MsDawn mentions me I achieve another Boss level-up in Mafia City!

#10     Jan 31, 2023