Please, advise a reliable broker

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Trazy, Oct 23, 2018.

1. pipeguy

pipeguy

WEll I use Ameritrade. Also sometimes trade stocks (to be precise stock indices) using CFD contracts at Hotforex, if you don't care about dividends its pretty good cheap option.

#11     Nov 25, 2018
  2. Winjak

Winjak

I heard JustForex currently launched Christmas contest where new traders can get a $1000 bonus (the detailed information is available here).

#12     Dec 27, 2018
  3. A good broker can mean the difference between being a successful share trader and suffering investment losses, so it’s important to compare a range of options before choosing one to go with.

#13     Dec 31, 2018
  4. Thanag

Thanag

Before taking into account someone's advice, you must have a clue of which direction you still want to trade.

#14     Jul 2, 2021
  5. Alsafym

Alsafym

Look for brokers who provide a good payment system and working and responsive managers.

#15     Jul 4, 2021
  6. I can suggest my current broker, FP Markets because their trading condition is competitive with other ecn brokers. They offer low commission and slippage with tight spreads.

And the other main reason I recommend them is their responsive customer service team and smooth withdrawals.

#16     Jul 5, 2021
  7. I think you should do your own research so that you can find a broker that fits your particular trading requirements.

#17     Sep 13, 2021
  8. Fxview is a good option. Reliable broker with solid trading conditions.

#18     Sep 14, 2021
  9. Vettel5

Vettel5

And for the past ten months, I did not face any issues with them regarding withdrawals or deposits, and even their spreads were consistent.

#19     Sep 14, 2021
  10. S.Luke

S.Luke

I suggest FP Markets. I've been trading with it for three months and have not come across any issues. The withdrawals are smooth, and scalpers need not worry about spread widening.

#20     Sep 15, 2021