Please, advise a reliable broker

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Trazy, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Make sure that the broker you choose has tight spreads and low commissions. These make a lot of difference in the profits you make all in all.

#21     Sep 17, 2021
  2. Codrin

Codrin

100% agreed. Best in business.

#22     Sep 17, 2021
    earnforex likes this.
  3. Adler

Adler

I suggest trading with FP Markets. It is an older broker that has been active for over 15 years with some of the best trading conditions.

Their customer service is reliable in solving clients queries, and it is possible to reach them through emails or live chats.

#23     Sep 20, 2021
  4. Jasper21

Jasper21

I suggest trading with my current broker, FP Markets. I personally find them reliable because it is an older broker with regulations from ASIC and CYSEC.

The other reason is their trading conditions are some of the best, with good spreads and lower commission costs.

#24     Sep 23, 2021
  5. I have started trading with a broker FP markets. So far, the experience has been good; the trading conditions are great with a reliable customer support team.

#25     Oct 21, 2021
  6. I'm a beginner in forex and looking for a good broker to start off with a minimum opening balance of $100 and proper regulation from FCA or CYSEC?

#26     Feb 15, 2022
  7. MotionX

MotionX

Try fxview, they are cysec regulated. Plus you can deposit from $5 to go live.

#27     Feb 22, 2022
  8. Logan15

Logan15

I suggest trading with brokers like CMC, Etoro, or FP Markets. They are regulated by ASIC and CYSEC with good trading conditions like tighter spreads averaging 0.0 pips.

I've been trading with FP Markets for close to a year using their raw ECN account, which offers some of the lowest commission costs with a micro lot of 0.01 pips.
    upload_2022-3-10_7-1-29.png

#28     Mar 9, 2022
  9. Rodri

Rodri

I'm looking for a broker with consistent spreads and came across FP Markets and ICM. Any suggestions on their spreads and with major pairs like EURUSD or GBPUSD?

#29     Mar 15, 2022
  10. check from FPA where all traders express their real review.

#30     Mar 15, 2022