Please, advise a reliable broker

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Trazy, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Rodri

Rodri

I have been trading for a couple of years and from my experience I can suggest a few brokers that are reliable, such as Skilling and FP Markets.

Skilling is regulated by FCA and FP Markets is regulated by ASIC with quick response customer service members. I prefer FP Markets because it is also one of the oldest brokers active for over 12 years.

#31     Sep 16, 2022
  2. FahadMd

FahadMd

will update you after make sure the reviews from FPA.

#32     Sep 18, 2022
  3. S.Luke

S.Luke

I advice trading with CMC or FP Markets they are properly regulated by govt bodies such as ASIC and CYSEC. The trading conditions are robust, especially FP Markets' customer service is quick in responding to and solving client queries.

#33     Sep 20, 2022
  4. Aximtrade is my recommendation, regulated by ASIC and has good trading conditions. Check out their review if you are interested.

#34     Sep 20, 2022
  5. Jenzien

Jenzien

Choose an regulated broker from top tier entities such as ASIC or FCA, I trade with an older broker FP markets that is active for over 10 years with ASIC regulation and good customer service.

#35     Sep 27, 2022
  6. If you are still looking for a reliable broker, I recommend using CMC or FP markets since they are regulated by ASIC, a govt entity, and there is no room for scamming since they adhere to strict capital requirements.

#36     Oct 3, 2022
  7. Choose a broker that is regulated by a proper govt entity such as ASIC or FCA. I trade with an ASIC broker known as FP Markets they also have regulation from CYSEC and an offshore licence with St.Vicent.

I recommend trying them because the customer service is quick in answering and solving client queries, they were also polite in helping me during my initial stages with them.

#37     Oct 7, 2022
  8. what you think ? regulated broker is always safe ?

#38     Oct 21, 2022
  9. a regulated broker is at least safer than trading with un-regulated one as those are pretty much all trading scams and you gonna lose your money. You still need to check a broker license carefully to make sure it's legit ofc.

#39     Oct 24, 2022
  10. FahadMd

FahadMd

but as a beginner trader that is really challenging.

#40     Nov 3, 2022