Post-earnings long plays -- favorites?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by KCalhoun, Jul 27, 2022.

1. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

lots to keep track of out there... i bought some F ; AAPL AMZN look interesting

murray t turtle likes this.
  2. xandman

xandman

Preferably something with increasing revenue and earnings. Know any?

3. Cabin111

Cabin111

I went through my 50-60 stocks I constantly view. What about an ETF of chip companies?? We don't know who will be the winners or losers. We know that many will bring plants back to the US, if the bill in congress goes though. Own the whole industry (including Taiwan). I don't have time to look up the ETFs...But that may be a play for the next 5-10 years. Income and growth while the industry moves away from China.

4. %%
    Considered UPRO , spxl today/ good daytrade on SPXL.
    may get back in /
    still in SPYG.....................................................

5. Cabin111

Cabin111

Buy Intel, NVIDIA, AMD...Throw in some Micron. Hold for 5 years...See what happens. They should be out of China and you don't have to deal with the Taiwan/China mess...

murray t turtle likes this.
  6. %%
    Good/ theyre buying SPXL+ SOXL also............................................................................

7. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

In addition to F DIS MARA, I like TLRY CGC breakouts today

8. SammyJ

SammyJ

Ken show us your buys from yesterday on Apple and Amazon and f and show us your still holding them .I can’t recall ever seeing you own those type stocks . While your at it what happened to your 3x shorts like sqqq from the other day ?

9. xandman

xandman

upload_2022-7-28_23-53-29.png