Proprietary firm recommendations?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by OptionGreekGeek, Sep 23, 2020.

1. I'm looking for options Proprietary Trading opportunities. Where can I find them? I'd like to be able to find an arrangement where I would put in about 10K of my own capital, get to trade 100K with a profit split.

2. This is a problem. If you get 10-1 margin, you will initially lose and you will lose a lot. You will have to pay for those losses. Get a better job or open a business.

3. sstheo

sstheo

I am going to go out on a limb here and say keep your $10k and open an account with it. Perfect your trading on sim. Trade only one E-mini to start. Shoot for 2% per day. Once you get to $20k, then trade two contracts at a time. Add one contract with each $10k in the account.

2% is $200 profit on day one, but it quickly builds. See below. Below is just 6 months. At the end of 6 months, you would be trading 10 E-minis and making over $2,000 per day trading and have made over $100,000. In six months.

At that point, you could just keep making $2k per day or $500k per year or keep building and building.

(If you can only get 1% per day, but you keep growing your account daily by 1%, then at the end of 12 months, you would have about $70k profit.)

upload_2020-10-22_15-17-9.png
    upload_2020-10-22_15-17-41.png

4. Looking for some myself...and will share when I find some.....Tradovate looks good for futures.