PukeTick's Hilarious Performance

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by rolextrader, Feb 11, 2009.

1. This is over the top in absurdity.

Notice the trades include calls made BY OTHER PEOPLE IN THE ROOM, not Alex. He is now logging for the purposes of Recent Live Trading Performance trades by members, if they look good!

THIS IS A TOTAL SHAM. CHERRYPICK TRADES POSTED BY MEMBERS IN THE ROOM AND USE THEM AS IF IT WERE YOUR OWN.

HOW UNETHICAL AND DOWNRIGHT DECEPTIVE IS THAT.

"The below trade results are our conditional trading results from the system trigger signals issued intra-day in our room. Trades utilize our scale in/out exit strategy which is explained to our members. Please note that the trades contained in the conditional performance results were not executed for one trading account. Some trades are based on prices communicated to us by other traders who were able to enter the trades or are based on prices that were prevalent at the time a trade signal was generated. In esscance, our users themselves create these results. Nifty! In many cases, it is unknown if the all the contracts could have actually been executed at the exactly same price due to slippage. We have one of the highest win rate entry % of any trading room. There is also no guarantee that an account would have received the prices represented below and the performance results are therefore conditional."

IF THIS WERE DONE BY ANYONE ELSE IN THE INDUSTRY WHO'S REPUTABLE I WOULD SAY IT WAS A JOKE.

Well, there you have it.

An admission from PukeTick that many, if not all, trades in Perfomance were not even called by the moderators, but instead by the "Joe traders" in the chatroom.

And these snakeoil hustlers go even further to insult the intelligence of the readers to claim it is "Nifty."

WTF is so nifty about stealing other peoples trades and posting them on your website?

Anyone who pays $300/month for an anonymous traders room chat calls in the PuKeTick needs a frontal lobatomy.

Now here is the disclaimer before these 2 eels--Alice and Geoff--realized they were on thin ice with their representations about the Perfomance and so recently changed it.

"The below trade results are our performance results from the system trigger signals issued intra-day in our room. Trades utilize our scale in/out exit strategy which is explained to our members."

SO IT'S VERY SAFE TO CONCLUDE THAT ALICE WAS LOGGING CALLS OTHER THAN HIS OWN SINCE PUKETICK'S INCEPTION.

What a no good fraudster.

Note: I have deleted language in both quotes about lunchtime trading and signing up for trials.

2. Geoff36

Geoff36

Inane, assinine and dishonest PukeTick.

Why spend $3600/year or $7000/week for Alice's private douching to learn how to use 3 indicators on TradeStation that you can learn for FREE by merely searching the Internet?

What do you learn in that room? All I see in the transcripts is Alice belching "am I good or what."

Alice claimed 4100 people took a trial and all he has to show for it is 150 members. The place is a revolving door: you come in it with money in your account and leave with none.

People don't join trading rooms to learn anything. They join to MAKE MONEY PERIOD from the calls. END OF DISCUSSION.

PukeTick, a ruse if there ever was one.

Case closed.

Thank you for starting this thread, rolextrader. I know you are busy. I have contacted Mr Ricci at the CFTC to lodge a complaint and I assure you I will follow up.

3. Puretick fronts calls, lies and deceits with those tactics you could also win every day in daytrading.

If it smells like ......

Accurately,
    Susana

4. tango29

tango29

Hey folks, I appreciate that you think you are doing a public service, but c'mon all the threads just promote the stuff. If you really believe they are full of crap and corrupt, contact the NFA and the CFTC! Especailly if they are starting some kind of managed money thing, now would be the time to file complaints.
    For cripes sake though enough threads! This shit has taken over ET.

5. Maybe ET management should consider who it accepts as a sponsor then before allowing thieves into their site to feed us its userbase.

One thing is business another thing is welcoming disgrace.

Susana

6. You don't have to read these posts, do you?

But your point about reporting to the CFTC/NFA is noted and in progress.

7. tango29

tango29

As I mentioned in another thread, I sometimes scroll to the last page to get my daily dose of humor, but it has reached the point where I'm just sick of it. It's boring now. I still have to see every other damn thread on the home page or forums page with a pure tick connection and its ridiculous!

8. Agreed, the past few weeks have become ridiculous. It wouldn't be so bad if Alex wasn't in the habit of posting things like this:

"Only pee stain I would leave would be on Miss Piggysue's gaping maw of a toilet mouth.

And piglady, if you send a stamped self addressed envelope I can send you a souvenir turd."

His idiotic claims of 90% win rates and advocating 47 tick stops with 7 tick profit targets are apparently ok with Baron.

9. But people creating these threads non-stop led to getting rid of Timmay and Tums the Troll. Why not PureTick?

#10     Feb 11, 2009