Questions about Echotrade

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by huby, Sep 17, 2001.

1. huby

huby

I'm just short of the stupid $25k rule so I'm considering getting my 7 and moving to echotrade. I'm currently with IB now.

One thing I really like about IB is how you can setup a page of the stocks you trade often, and then it's as simple as clicking on the bid and ask and hitting an execution key to execute. With market order/limit order, and share size already pre-programmed. It makes for very fast trading.

Can such a page be set up with Echo? Or do you have to enter each symbol, then the share size, and then the order route seperately each time? I know the executions themselves are very fast but I'm just wondering how fast order entry is.

Also, does anyone know of any restrictions to trade Nasdaq stocks with an account in the $10-20k range?

2. restrictions on Nasdaq are gone.

You can set up a watchlist and click on anything
    in the watchlist which will put the trade into a trade monitor.

You can set the trade execution to default to any # of shares and your order route you prefer. So it sounds like the same (I haven't used IB so I can't compare)

You can program which route to use as default automatically or change it each time.

rtharp