Real step real faith

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by CSEtrader, Jun 24, 2018.

1. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

Dears ET members,
    this is unbelievable.. while I was perfecting my entries and exits, meditating on when I will finally have time to open this precious source of energy which ET has become to me in the past two months, life with its fragility knocked on the door...
    Monique, the mother of a friend of my boys with who we first met in shelter during the hurricane Matthew, and in this months we would meet when picking up our boys after karate sessions .. without any wealth she promptly gave shelter to my cat and newborn kittens.. and so just "hello" and "bye".. and then she asked about trading..just a few weeks ago I sent her the link for ET.... it was Tuesday the last time I've seen her and wondered why on Thursday, they weren't at the lesson... And here is the message from her aunt, which I opened now......
    ....................................................................................................................................................................................................
    Monique Carey - Bevans Medical Aid

Tweet

204 shares

Monique Carey - Bevans is a wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend and educator that is fighting medical complications related to an AVM (arterio-venus Malfunction) resulting in bleeding in the brain.

Presently at Princess Margaret Hospital in Nassau, Bahamas she has been referred for immediate transfer to Florida for medical care. She is need of an air ambulance and a deposit for the hospital.

This page was created to help my dear friend with the funds to get the medical attention she needs. Monique is the amazing woman that gives all of what she can freely to anyone in need but now it’s her turn so I ask of anyone viewing this page to give just as freely!

Every little bit counts. All donations are welcomed and appreciated!

God Bless!

https://www.gofundme.com/monique-carey-bevans-medical-aid
    ...............................................................................................................................................................................................
    ....and pray for help and hope... Sadly I am not yet that profitable and so we can not cover the total of the medical expenses and I am posting it here in this forum of Spirituality and Religion. My original posts were supposed to look like this
    [​IMG]

“Follow me, reader! Who told you that there is no true, faithful, eternal love in this world! May the liar's vile tongue be cut out! Follow me, my reader, and me alone, and I will show you such a love!”
    - Mikhail Bulgakov, The Master, and Margarita

But on this Sunday, 24 June 2018, life is giving us another trial... Another invitation - follow me a human being and show real love for another human .. And we can show love for one who you never meet, just another human, a nice young woman battling for her life... I hope that some of you will maybe be touched and may even help. Thank you very much in advance!

Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
  2. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

I hope this silence in replies is because someone already chooses to do something instead of speaking. If you have any question, please, you may also do a private thread with me...
    We went yesterday in ICU, her room is filled with flowers, fruit and many letters, drawings, those are parents-students letters because she is a second-grade teacher ... the room as the whole unit is surprisingly very modern and nice, looks like a public hospital in Germany, but we are in public hospital Princes Margaret, Nassau, The Bahamas. This helps to feel a little bit better, well-done Government of the Bahamas! But still, the hospital has no facility to perform surgery she needs.... she is smiling barely and waiting ... the son is sent on a family island with a family - no under 15 years old are allowed to visit ICU...

"Give because God gives to you. Love because that is your purpose in life. Shine because it is important. Share because it is demanded of you. 5/2/00

Live like a God. Give like an angel. Be a bright, beautiful, bountiful human being.

A master takes little and gives a lot.

This path will belong to those who, with all their strengths and weaknesses, will still serve others.
    6/20/93

Forget who you are and help others."
    Yogi Bhajan Quotes

Last edited: Jun 25, 2018