Really dumb computer screen question

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by tomkat22, Dec 23, 2022.

1. tomkat22

tomkat22

Okay so I want to keep looking at my internet with a full screen,but I am constantly needing to check my TWS platform. I have already downsized my TWS platform to about 1/4 size but when I click ANYTHING on the internet screen the TWS platform disappears to the lower tray. I know I could shrink the size of the internet screen and both would remain visable but it would be nice if I could leave the internet full screen in the background and TWS view would not disappear to tray,just stay visable permanently.Is this even possible somehow? I'd rather not buy a second moniter if possible.

2. ZBZB

ZBZB

Click on the pin in the top right that turns stay on top on.

ET180 and MACD like this.
  3. tomkat22

tomkat22

That works! Thanks ZBZB.

4. rb7

rb7

Lol...you know, you can get a 24" monitor for around 100$ or so these days!!!!!

5. tomkat22

tomkat22

^^ Yea but I'd rather not allocate the extra space on my desk for it.

6. Bad_Badness

Bad_Badness

Get a wall mount(s). Don't do 1 monitor = 1 stand on the desk. The amazon basics Wall Mounts are better than the Ergotron ones, imo. They hold more weight, cost less and are easy to adjust the tension with the supplied hex key..

7. tomkat22

tomkat22

If I was a daytrader I'd have dedicated 2nd monitor but I'm mostly a swing trader with only the occasional daytrade.

8. monee

monee

Last edited: Dec 26, 2022