Realtime Full Order Book Data for Nasdaq Stocks for an individual

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by IKnowMeNotYou, Jun 17, 2022.

1. I am trying to get access to the full order book events (or aggregates with a good enough resolution (price and time wise)). I want to use my own small applications to display and analyze the full order book for certain tickers/stocks that are interesting for me for the day.

The data required would be similar to the Nasdaq TotalView and my monthly budget is about 500$, I guess. Up till now I only got one offer for five times my limit and only for a firms not an individual.

I qualify as a non-professional and would not want to share data or my application.

Does anyone know some reasonable options? I would be fine writing my on processing app and letting it collocate to the data provider to limit bandwidth utilization. I guess it does not take much processing power to aggregate the data in a meaningful way as my main profession is being a software developer.

I do daytrading for 2 hours a day and my main job is being a software developer at a non-financial company.

2. 2rosy

2rosy

3. I know, but I do not know how to apply for it. I believe it's basically the pricelist for data providers and platforms/brokers that they have to pay to Nasdaq for each of their customers.

I found data.nasdaq.com as well and I created an account over there. I asked for a price quote for the subscription of TotalView Data but have not heard back, yet.

If the NasdaqTrader.com offer is also available for single individuals (non-professionals) like me, I would love to know how to apply for it and what the requirements are.

4. QUODD

QUODD Sponsor

5. algoseek

algoseek Sponsor

Algoseek provides normalized, and custom data feeds in the following formats:
    • Top of Book (normalized)
    • Full Order Book (normalized)
    • Aggregates: Up to 60 feeds, 1 sec, 15 sec, 1 min bars, and hourly
    • Custom feeds per client's request
    • All research datasets available as real-time feeds