Reporting Racistic Posting Here b/c of System Error

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by thecoder, Oct 16, 2020.

1. thecoder

thecoder

This racistic posting clearly violates all rules and laws:
    https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/this-is-not-america.351372/#post-5227421

It cannot be reported directly b/c of the known System Error: when the poster puts you on his block list then you cannot report that posting.
    Therefore reporting it here publicly so that the admin takes action against that racist poster trying to publicly discriminate a group by its origin, nationality, religion etc.

See also:
    https://www.elitetrader.com/et/thre...-not-possible-if-the-other-blocks-you.350113/

2. virtusa

virtusa

Is it the posting about Autism???

3. userque

userque

It's probably this post below. @smallfil probably has you on ignore/block, so you can't see it.

upload_2020-10-16_16-24-42.png

virtusa likes this.
  4. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

You should be enjoying it like its a badge of honour when a known Elitetrader.com racist puts you on ignore / block list because that means you can not see his / her bullshit too. Therefore, its a WIN situation for you too.

If ET management allows those idiots to continue be members of this forum while those members spout their racist allegiance...it will eventually catch up to the forum itself.

The best part is when racists here at Elitetrader.com publicly announce they're now putting you on their "block list" to imply whatever truth you had to say...they could not deal with it. :D

[​IMG]

wrbtrader

Last edited: Oct 16, 2020
    thecoder and userque like this.
  5. virtusa

virtusa

Exactly, I blocked smallfil already a long time ago. This confirmed that it was the right thing to do.

userque likes this.
  6. tomorton

tomorton

I read the post. Its factually incorrect and exaggerates the situation, it implies negative motives to a particular racial / cultural group which cannot be verified. But I would not have reported it as therefore racism.

I wonder how many other people read it and how many oft hem reported it, or tried to....

7. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

I think too many people are hung up on that "report" message post especially when the racist already has them blocked.

Yet, just report the message post via direct message to Magna or Baron if you're unable to use that "report" button because someone has you blocked.

wrbtrader

8. Baron

Baron ET Founder

I deleted the post that was referenced about an hour after it was reported. Thanks for the feedback.

virtusa and thecoder like this.