Representative office

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Morocco, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Morocco

Morocco

We are 3 trader from Morocco, with strong knowledge in the forex market, now we are searching for Forex broker company interested in the North Africa market, to corporate with them in the opening of a Representative office in Morocco, we can attract big number of clients. we need from company to finance us to get License, office equipment, platform, VPS....

2. coolraz

coolraz

If you are already a trader in Morocco that means there's already a broker serving the Moroccan market. Why would those traders switch to the new broker?

3. Morocco

Morocco

There is no Forex Broker company in Morocco, we work just with company outside. This is way we are looking possible company to partner with.

4. doggyfx

doggyfx

Why not to try as a White Label with some brokers like Cyprus Hanseatic broker or Hotforex? Their partnership conditions looks good and its much cheaper than opening office etc.
    Or maybe I'm mistaken?

5. its gonna be hard starting a local broker, unless you guys have the ins and outs of local government papers etc.. and it would depend on the market popularity of forex in your country, for a country like mine there is only one local broker i know of that is still running, and most have failed and its a market maker called metsitrade I dont like it at all. thats why i stick with online trading with hotforex, though there is an option if you guys can visit expos in dubai, its a good opportunity or maybe start as an IB and best of luck .

6. doggyfx

doggyfx

Yeah IB is a best option for those who wants to try themselves in forex business. Technical support is completely from their side so your only need to attract clients.

7. i noticed when i did a search the other day, a good place to search for local hotforex IB is on facebook, but it does work. and they should have groups etc.