Right wing drones waiting for their Guliani/Borat spin upload

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bugenhagen, Oct 23, 2020.

1. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

Crickets again as the Trumpers who have seen the Borat interview are thinking, golly gee it sure looks like the president's lawyer thought he was getting some!?

It is a good thing? Rudy is also a proud alpha pussy grabber? Or is the lame stream media being mean to daddy MacDonald Trump? Both at the same time?

But wait! Once Tugger comes on it they will have their thoughts given to them so they can lay low till then.

IMG_20201023_130831.jpg

Two professional overhead mics plus Borat's behind (not counting that in fairness) no mic to remove it seems.

Invited to the small bedroom of the same suite for a 'drink' he wastes no time grabbing his own pussy.

Caught.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2020
  2. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

Beyond belief he was removing a mic and the hidden cameras will show he never had a mic put on I'm confident, there is no need here plus with covid, no good reason for the proximity of a tech.

IMG_20201023_144424.jpg

3. Ricter

Ricter

I just watched the clip. It does look to me like he was tucking in his shirt. It's the moving the hand from one side to the other that convinced me.

Cuddles and Bugenhagen like this.
  4. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

I actually missed the part where Cohen checked the mic, someone called me.Seems excessive mic but OK, you can hear the rustle of fabric.

They were drinking during the interview. He pats her on the waist in the bedroom..

IMG_20201023_155457.jpg

Well maybe :) an old man is surprising leaning back like that instead of standing up to tuck, probably correct but his judgement was appalling.

5. Ricter

Ricter

He's fat and already seated. Easier to tuck laying back. Like how some women put on slacks.
    :D

Bugenhagen likes this.
  6. My ears are burning. Did anything happen while we were gone?

7. gaussian

gaussian

Nothing. It's just Bugen spazzing out and trying to find a distraction after Trump's jokes hit a little too close to home last night.

8. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

Trump has never, ever been funny. Comedians have concluded he is actually possessed of anti-humour.

Gaussian, you probably don't know this but nearly everyone here who thinks you are an idiot is genuinely way way smarter than you. You should probably use this opportunity to ask for answers to questions you struggle with not bore us.

Nine_Ender likes this.
  9. gaussian

gaussian

Oof ouch that really hurt Bugen. I will admit I'm not nearly as talented as you. How do you, a valor stealing role player, manage to hold so many different jobs and lives at once?

10. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

Have you even lived a share of one life little mall ninja? It's not that difficult to have done done stuff, if you actually, you know, do stuff.

Maybe Dest is right, you are a little Asian fella who has no spirit of adventure.

#10     Oct 23, 2020
    destriero likes this.