Rumor: Bright Trader blows up and loses millions

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Daal, Aug 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daal

Daal

I've been hearing rumors a guy blew up and is in a big debt with don and family.
    where's your risk management donnie, you think poker players make so great traders now you see how much they seek self approval by betting big. maybe you would do better looking at the blackjack tables

2. I think I'd get the info vetted before blasting it here. The rumor has been floating on IRC for a few days.

3. Daal

Daal

If its not true this is an excellent opportunity for Don to end the rumors

4. Isn't a couple of millions peanuts for Bright ? :)

5. The thread title "Bright Trader blows up and loses millions in Don's capital" is extremely misleading.

Feel free to post some facts, if you have any.

6. Fact 1: Don has no money. If anything was lost it was Tammy's and Bob's

Fact 2: that is all.

7. He should get a job with the New York Times. :)

8. It's 5:20 Eastern time, and I was about to eat at 6:30.:( After 4 minutes of that clip, I'm probably going to try to eat some time next week, as I'm traumatized.:eek: :D

I was in combat 2x with the Marine Corps, and can handle some bad stuff, and still eat on the run. However, when it comes to someone vomiting over, and over again, I'll have to say, I have this watery taste in my mouth now, and I'm starting to sweat.:eek: I feel like I just put my 6 rep max weights on the bar, but squatted 20 reps instead. Time to go to the head!:( :eek: :D
    I'm literally sick to my stomach now. Thank you!:( :D

9. Daal

Daal

fine, I should have put a '?' on the end of it, cant edit now. I do however think its highly likely to be true

#10     Aug 18, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.