Schwab seems to be saying that Thinkorswim is staying around

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by TimMykes, Oct 23, 2020.

1. TimMykes

TimMykes

Contrary to some rumors floating here, got this email

Here today and for your tomorrow

You're all in on thinkorswim®. We're all in on you. TD Ameritrade and Schwab are committed to serving and supporting traders like you. It shows in our continued support for the thinkorswim platform suite—on Desktop, Mobile, and Web.

That means you can, as usual, log in and continue to trade with confidence, knowing that:

The advanced thinkorswim platform will remain part of your best-in-class trading experience in the future

Your dedicated trade desk team will still be at the ready 24/7 to answer even your toughest trading questions and deliver the superior service and support you need, when you need it

Award-winning in-platform education and immersive courses, webcasts, tutorials, and resources will still help you grow your mind as you look for ways to grow your money

Virtual trading on paperMoney® will still be there so you can practice your strategies before putting them into action—without risking a dime*

You've come to expect a certain level of innovation and great service. With TD Ameritrade and Schwab, you'll continue to get both—along with a keen focus on delivering what traders need for a best-in-class trading experience. We thank you for being a loyal client and look forward to continuing to serve you, today and for your tomorrow.

smallfil and Nobert like this.
  2. I'm schwab customer, i didn't get this email yet. Also i talked to agent, he told me schwab customers can get their hands on TOS maybe after 1-2 years .

TDA doesn't open account in my country, but Schwab does. Street Smart edge is also very user friendly platform, though not a advanced Platform like IB and TS. But Schwab Strength in on another level.