Seeking US Brokers Accepting International Business Accounts…

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by BaiLong, Jun 19, 2022.

1. BaiLong

BaiLong

Hey all!

I am seeking US Brokers accepting international business accounts to trade stocks, futures and options. I have started an application with TastyWorks just to realise they only accept individuals outside the US. Same thing with Tradovate.
    Aside Interactive Brokers, could you guys advise me some good brokers fitting my requirements?

Thank you very much!

2. Where do you live? Schwab accepts clients from select countries. What is wrong with IB?

3. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

We can handle the equities and options but if you are in the EU, not the futures. Email, not PM the details and we can chat Monday.

4. BaiLong

BaiLong

Yes, sorry. I am based in France but I am part of a collective of retail traders having the same concern. We are mostly based in France, Swiss, Sweden and UK so Europe.

The problem with IB is they do not treat customers well. We like to work with people who care, even to make money :-D

Just checked Schwab and they do not seem to offer the possibility to open corporate accounts for us living outside the US.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2022
  5. deaddog

deaddog

Can you give us an example of IB treating you poorly.

6. BaiLong

BaiLong

Never said they treated me poorly :-D

7. BaiLong

BaiLong

Thank you, I will send you an email today…

8. I believe Schwab offers the possibility of corporate accounts in Germany, Switzerland, the UK and Spain.

9. pitbase

pitbase

PitBase accepts international accounts for Futures and Options

10. def

def Sponsor

Feel free to PM me with an example of where you were not treated well. I'd be happy to put you in touch with a sales rep who could manage the collective concerns and hopefully provide a level of service that you'd expect. With offices in both the UK and EU, I'm sure we can service the account structure and global access well.

#10     Jun 20, 2022