Settings on PC

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by GotherL, Jul 9, 2021.

1. GotherL

GotherL

[​IMG]

Is there any setting or software to enlarge the window at that bottom when your pointer hovers over an icon at the bottom of the window tray?

Don't have a multi-monitor setup so I figured this would be a solution. It is slightly too small for me to follow on charts.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2021
  2. hilmy83

hilmy83

the cool kids use alt-tab

3. GotherL

GotherL

Cool idea problem is when I hold on to it, it keeps blinking from one to another. Anyway to keep it still?

4. hilmy83

hilmy83

alt then tab once...

5. ph1l

ph1l

Hover the mouse over the small window, to temporarily show the full-size window alone on the desktop.

GotherL likes this.
  6. GotherL

GotherL

hmm never really thought of that...That kinda work too.

7. Trader Curt

Trader Curt

Might have to turn down the resolution

8. bookish

bookish

9. Anoli B

Anoli B

Hello everybody! I have a little bit another problem. I bought a computer for work, but now it's starting to work horribly. It glitches and sometimes drops me from browsers. Unfortunately I don't know anyone who understand this, I need your advice.

10. bookish

bookish

You probably have installed too many apps that are running in the background. McAfee will hose up your computer all by itsself. Most antivirus are bad. Installing two antivirus is a deathwish.

Remove everything from your startup folder, check registry, open apps and change settings to not start when computer boots up.

Weather apps also screw it up.

#10     Nov 28, 2021
    cobco likes this.