She does not want that man even dressing himself...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jem, Sep 13, 2021.

1. jem

jem

2. Yeah you guys lost your credibility over:

covfefe

In September, at an event with African leaders, Trump twice referred to the fictitious nation of "Nambia."

I was down there, and I watched our police and our firemen, down on 7-Eleven, down at the World Trade Center, right after it came down. And I saw the greatest people I’ve ever seen in action.”

Ricter likes this.
  3. Ricter

Ricter

Infatroopen for covfefe!

4. jem

jem

trump trump trump

5. Milley feared Trump was suffering 'serious mental decline' and secretly took action to prevent him from launching nuclear strike: New book

Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen. Mark Milley was so shaken by the Jan. 6 Capitol insurrection that he took top-secret action to prevent former president Donald Trump from launching nuclear weapons or carrying out another dangerous military attack, according to a new book by legendary journalist Bob Woodward and veteran Washington Post reporter Robert Costa.

"You never know what the president's trigger point is," Milley told his senior staff.

Milley, the nation's top general, feared Trump would "go rogue," and he "was certain that Trump had gone into a serious mental decline in the aftermath of the election," Woodward and Costa wrote.

"In response, Milley took extraordinary action, and called a secret meeting in his Pentagon office on January 8 to review the process for military action, including launching nuclear weapons," CNN reported Tuesday afternoon. "Speaking to senior military officials in charge of the National Military Command Center, the Pentagon's war room, Milley instructed them not to take orders from anyone unless he was involved."

Milley reportedly told the officers: "No matter what you are told, you do the procedure. You do the process. And I'm part of that procedure," before going around the room, looking each of them in the eye and asking if they understood.

"What I'm saying to you is that if they couldn't even stop him from an assault on the Capitol, who even knows what else he may do?" Pelosi said, according to a transcript of the call obtained by Woodward and Costa. "And is there anybody in charge at the White House who was doing anything but kissing his fat butt all over this? You know he's crazy. He's been crazy for a long time."

6. Joe Biden wears diapers.

7. Mercor

Mercor

Milley is out of control

Sounds like the coup was Milleys. This is what we all feared that the line of command would, by force ,go from an elected accountable official to a rouge General

Pelosi is the top official for Capitol enforcement...She oversees the management of that force.
    Was her failure really a plan with Milley to take power from a President

elderado likes this.

8. It was Kevin McCarthy........ he was the rogue working from the inside.

Expletive-spewing Trump said he felt deceived by Kevin McCarthy who ‘pretended to be my friend’:

[​IMG]

The new book by Bob Woodward and Bob Costa reveals that President Donald Trump doesn't like House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) and doesn't trust him.

One of the excerpts obtained by CNN revealed that Trump knew McCarthy was using him to become the House Speaker.

"This guy called me every single day, pretended to be my best friend, and then, he f*cked me," Trump said, according to the excerpts. "He's not a good guy."

During the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol, McCarthy and Trump had an expletive-laden call where McCarthy demanded that something be done to stop the siege.

"Well, Kevin, I guess these people are more upset about the election than you are," Trump said, according to lawmakers who were briefed on the call. That's when McCarthy began shouting at Trump.

"Who the f*ck do you think you are talking to?" McCarthy said according to one lawmaker. He later tried to downplay the stories about the call.

The week after the attack, McCarthy took to the floor to attack Trump for his role in the crisis.

McCarthy took a photo of himself with Trump flashing a broad grin at the crow-eating Republican leader.

9. Mercor

Mercor

I imagine this is a book full of anti trumpers...hardly will there be any testimony from the other side