Shorting TSLA; trading TSLS inverse?

Discussion in 'ETFs' started by KCalhoun, Jan 3, 2023.

1. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

2. How big a breakout do you expect? It won't be a one day event...if you shorted recently get vezoline...it will hurt :)

Last edited: Jan 3, 2023
  3. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

Like a lot of inverses I'm getting long in, I'm swingtrading starting small size, <100shares, then scale in every few points. Goal for 2023 swings is up to 5-6 week roundtrips, for 8+ point wins.

Should be a great year for trading.

erikdean and murray t turtle like this.
  4. "Shorting TSLA; trading TSLS inverse?"

Calhoun - stop with these flitty, flaky non-existent, non -verifiable nonsense calls on nothing. You have no credentials to substantiate their worthiness, no track record or trade execution.

5. M.W.

M.W.

That guy is so fuxxing stupid, there is no help. People have told this liar and snake oil salesman for years that trading inverses makes zero sense. He probably thinks that he is save with inverses because it can only go down to zero and has limited upside when the underlying goes to zero. What a moron.

Worse even that this guy was zeroing in on bloody beginners to pull down with him. Never made money has nothing to show. A total loser. Only thing he got going is his sax and sex dolls.

mason macgregorson likes this.
  6. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

The chart looks great. Trolls are childish morons with zero credentials

murray t turtle and Darc like this.
  7. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

I do really trade and have a lot of experience 1099fdly41mproof2021gd-768x565.png

murray t turtle and Darc like this.
  8. mason macgregorson likes this.
  9. ElCubano

ElCubano

Sorry, as much as I like you this shows nothing.

10. CET

CET

It is interesting that that TSLS is a 1X ETF, and TSLL is a 1.5X ETF.

#10     Jan 4, 2023
    KCalhoun likes this.