Silexx OEMS

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by rmorse, May 1, 2015.

1. rmorse

rmorse Sponsor

New name, was Obsidian, clean look and feel, easy to use. Great for equity and option traders. We offer Silexx OEMS to our clients with DMA for equities and options. This is my favorite execution platform. If you go to the website, you can set up a free demo. Or, you can contact me direclty to discuss our services and this platform. http://www.silexx.com/

Bob

2. xandman

xandman

Is that a slider at the bottom right Historical skew data? How long does it go back?

[​IMG]

3. rmorse

rmorse Sponsor

I never noticed that before. The slide looks like it moves forward in time. I moved it all the way to the right and the date is 2015-06-05. I guess it is to simulate these prices forward. I would never move forward more than a day or two.

4. xandman

xandman

A little off topic. I am a little disappointed that Livevol won't come out with an auto-hedger considering they sell the product to market makers. They supplement the analytics of the market maker than provide a complete solution. The OMS side is not their strong point though acceptably good for traders.

Also, they will be releasing multi-account features that only require a single login (IBKR). Still not multi-asset yet, either.

You should solicit Silexx for a merger. I have seen similarity with other Risk products you guys provide.

Last edited: May 1, 2015