Smartest man in crypto...

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by NoahA, Jan 13, 2022.

1. NoahA

NoahA

Ever since discovering Andreas Antonopoulos a couple of months ago, I simply cannot get enough of his content. I'm watching this current video, and although its of course filled with tons of info, this one segment really struck me. (2:08.15)

https://londonreal.tv/andreas-antonopoulos-the-future-of-money/

They are talking about how Uber can easily be replaced with an autonomous network because all you essentially have is the driver doing the work, and the customer providing the value. If you cut out the middleman, the driver gets more and the customer pays less. But the point about how Uber needed huge amounts of VC capital to get it started is brought up, and how difficult it would be for an autonomous network to get the ball rolling. Andreas answers in his clever sarcastic way that an ICO does exactly this, matches money for investment with a project in need of funding. Most ironic of all he points out, it is VC money that flooded the crypto space in 2014, and its going to be the VC model that is first replaced with this new technology. Simply brilliant!

shuraver, MACD, Trader Curt and 2 others like this.
  2. @johnarb is smartest man in crypto.....

3. Overnight

Overnight

Indeed. He seems keen in the space.

johnarb likes this.
  4. johnarb

johnarb

Thanks! You guys are much too kind :D

All kidding aside, I'm only repeating what I read and hear from subject matter experts like Andreas and pretty sure I often times butcher the message :banghead:

5. I do not know: I see no trade data or performance stats, only blinking lights and vaudevillian tactics, heck - they list shows - who does that! Calls himself Bitcoin Jesus - what hubris!

6. Wow, the scary world of traditional currencies!!!
    It is said that to frighten children, don't take them to a haunted house or a scary movie, but rather take them to the Treasury Department and make them watch all those dollars get printed!!!!

johnarb and NoahA like this.
  7. RedSun

RedSun

So the smartest man stole most of the money from the crypto "investors"?

BONECRUSHER likes this.
  8. excrypto

excrypto

You think andreas is the smartest then wait till you meet robert breedlove

9. johnarb

johnarb

Jason Lowery has shown some intelligent insights through published research. His background is MIT, DoD. Some have suggested he's a spook to infiltrate the space :D

Greg Maxwell is the OG I would consider to be the smartest guy, very technical, is still credited for some of the breakthrough techs in use in the cryptography and blockchain tech (i.e. Ring CT)

A sample of Jason's brilliance below

Last edited: Jan 15, 2022
    Sprout likes this.
  10. Pezza

Pezza

this is a great explanation and depiction of how bitcoin can become the most powerful asset to country's with out to much risk to life

#10     Jan 16, 2022
    johnarb likes this.