SpreadProfessor Futures Spreads

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by bone, Jan 16, 2018.

1. bone

bone ET Sponsor

On my website I show, as an illustrative Spread Trading example, a year end proprietary trading firm account Statement for an ICE account from Advantage Futures. Specifically, that account was designated for the ICE Brent Crude versus GasOil Spread.

That is a factual, legitimate annual statement with trades made exclusively by me. It is an NFA audited account.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
    #31     Jul 20, 2018
  2. bone

bone ET Sponsor

Eurodollars, Euribor, US 2s-5s-10s; it is yield curve city out there folks !

#32     Jul 27, 2018
  3. bone

bone ET Sponsor

Look at the S&P 500 versus the Russell 2000.

#33     Aug 3, 2018
  4. jj1111

jj1111

it'd be interesting and entertaining reading if one of your clients would live-blog his experience. just a thought.

#34     Aug 7, 2018
  5. bone

bone ET Sponsor

I’ve had a couple hundred clients in the ten years I’ve been doing client work - all experienced traders before they hired me. Not one of them has been a routine poster or contributor on ET - they aren’t exactly enthusiastic about the abusive climate here on ET. They’re silent stalkers. Every once in a while they’ll peruse the forums for anything interesting but they’re not on here every day or week. There’s just not that much worthwhile tradecraft discussion here to hold their attention spans.

The other sticking point would be the client NDA and the wrath from all the other clients who invested in the IP. I get your point, I can definitely see where it could add to the tradecraft discussion, but there’s no way I could get clients who paid for IP and secured that IP with an NDA to go along with it.

Having said all that, if I pre-approve a potential client they are welcome to independently contact some of my clients and discuss the spread trade training program. I have independent traders, prop desk traders, CTA’s, and an Investment Bank Trading Desk Trader who can be independently contacted for due diligence.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
    #35     Aug 7, 2018
  6. jj1111

jj1111

understandable, thanks

#36     Aug 9, 2018
  7. bone

bone ET Sponsor

Signed another Australian client today - I’ve had quite a few from Oz.

#37     Aug 17, 2018
  8. bone

bone ET Sponsor

Why modern era arbitrage at electronic exchanges is so tough.

You have privately held proprietary trading firms like DRW or Jump with ginormous ECN infrastructure and exchange collocation arrangements who are in the business of high speed electronic arbitrage. You have Hedge Funds that are in the business of high speed electronic arbitrage.

Exchange supported and approved futures spreads are so cheap to margin overnight that it makes no sense to play that game. Swing trade to your heart's content.

#38     Aug 30, 2018
  9. bone

bone ET Sponsor

Starting to see good setups in the Distillate Forward Curves.

#39     Sep 12, 2018
  10. Would you care to elaborate?

#40     Sep 13, 2018