Stock Model

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by nitro, Aug 2, 2011.

1. nitro

nitro

I have an equity model. I will post some ideas in this thread. It will be ranked between -7 to +7. -7 means strong sell(*), +7 means strong buy. Zero means no bias. I get intersted in anything <= - 4 and anything >= +4.

IF YOU HAVE A STOCK YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE RANKED, ASK AND I WILL RUN IT THROUGH THE MODEL

(*) Sometimes the strong sells are the best long, especially on huge up days because they cause short squeezes of titanic proportions. So if you really want to go long on a day that looks strong, either don't sell these, or even buy them if they are showing relative strength on that day.

2. nitro

nitro

URI -4
    LNKD, -6
    P, -7
    CRM, -5
    AMZN, -5
    TIF, -5
    DRC, -6
    FLR, -5
    VIA-B, -4

3. what happ to the other thread with 15000 posts and 5 million dollar drawdown?

4. What is the equity model? What is the purpose of it? Can you explain further since I am new in this field.

5. nitro

nitro

The equity model is a quantitative way to measure a stocks long and short potential.

The purpose of it is to hopefully give profitable ideas in your investments/trading.

6. nitro

nitro

More ideas:

ACOM, -6
    AMRN, -5
    APAGF, -6
    APKT, -5
    CXO, -5
    DHX, -5

7. nitro

nitro

FXEN, -4,
    HTWR, -4
    HYC, -5
    IPGP, -5
    JAZZ, -5
    LULU, -4
    LXU, -6
    NAK, -4,
    PAY, -6
    PTX, -6

8. if you're asking someone who obviously has a bigger ego than IQ, then you are already in deep doo doo.

Here, lots better than any model coming from this guy

[​IMG]

9. Can you test CLWR and NOK? Thanks!

10. nitro

nitro

#10     Aug 5, 2011