Swing Trading ES - Responsibly - 30k to 300k

Discussion in 'Journals' started by gmst, Aug 7, 2014.

1. gmst

gmst

Hello community,

This journal will be an "evolved and modified version" of following journal.
    http://elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?t=278686&page=1

Key points:
    1) The trades written on this journal will be delayed (by a few hours or even by a day).
    2) At start, only ES will be traded in a swing style. Some of the trades will be day trades. Later on, I "might" add some other market.

3) Account Start Size: 30k
    4) Aim: To take account to 300k in 2 years
    5) Maximum DD allowed: 30%

6) Real-time trades will be emailed to interested ETers.

....More details to follow.....

kcome likes this.
  2. gmst

gmst

This thread will act as a personal thread for me to update and track my results. So, updates in this thread will be typically delayed. I will also post a monthly equity curve.

I would also like to contribute towards other ETers bank accounts and trading profits. So, if you would like to receive my trading signals in real-time, please send me a PM with your email and I will start sending real-time trades to you.

Thank You!

3. are you just going to start another fake money thread with 30k everytime the previous one blows up?

4. convexx

convexx

Ok, so you don't have the time to post marketable fills to this journal, but you can send emails with the marketable fills. Does that sound logical to anyone?

5. do you promise to never sell a service to any of us? Or ask for money? Or sell anything of any type related to financial instruments? And if so, promise to pay a fine of $100,000?

6. That 's just impossible,to 300 k in 2 years, 60 k maybe if u lucky

7. clacy

clacy

Delayed by a few hours or even a day? Haha

If that's how we're doing it, here are my trades from this morning (8/7)....

-Long vix futures
    -Short sugar
    -Short live cattle
    -Long 30 year

Overall, I had a pretty nice day. Exited all positions before close, for a big up day.

Tomorrow night I'll update you on my trades for tomorrow :)

8. gmst

gmst

Sir,
    For your kind information, in previous one I started with 30k, ended with 78k. I breached that journal integrity because I didn't make a call in real time, so I decided to close that journal.

9. gmst

gmst

Thanks for a Good question!

I am going to program sending emails directly from my spreadsheet. So, as soon as I click on a buy button in my spreadsheet, and if your email is there, you will be sent an email with the desired number of lots. It will be fully automatic process for me. Whereas, posting on ET is manual and takes time.

I hope it makes sense.

10. gmst

gmst

Haha :D:D

Only difference is if you are interested, you can send me your email and you will get all the trades in real-time :)

And I hope you don't doubt my sincerity on this. I maintained my last journal for months in real-time, when I was not even sure if anyone is looking at it.

When I know that people are following me via their email in real-time, every email I will send will be real-time with swing ES trades.

Feel free to try if you find any value in what I am doing. Cheers!

#10     Aug 8, 2014