Tesla TSLA has topped

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Master Pu, May 19, 2021.

1. I know, I'm late on this call. Regardless of being late, TSLA is a bag of shit, valuation is nuts and chart confirms it, it belongs at $250-300 so still plenty of room to go. Could be little tricky shorting near support, so either short a bounce or breakdown.

Screenshot_20210519-091339.png

2. AR15

AR15

Not bad considering so many people were saying 250 presplit was crazy

3. VicBee

VicBee

Enough Tsla threads?

4. Sorry, I should have done a search first.

5. tsznecki

tsznecki

@Master Pu Are you going to post actual short positions this time or are you going to wimp out again and say it's a hypothetical call?

6. Why does this concern you THAT much, you seem to be obsessed with what other people do, which is typical of a losing mentality. Stop being so full of envy and anger and instead learn how to analyze, when to trade and when not to trade. You may not realise this, pendejos seldom see themselves as idiots, but it's obvious to others who is who. You may keep posting your garbage, stalking me on ET, demanding proof which makes absolutely 0 value to you or others. You have a problem, deal with it.

7. noddyboy

noddyboy

Master Pu has been spot on lately. Not everything is a knee jerk fade.

8. SunTrader

SunTrader

Is a short call $300 too late spot on?

9. Time will tell, it's late as in I would have liked to get in earlier, but whether you believe it's too late or not is another matter.

10. LuckyMac

LuckyMac

There are a lot of price imbalances to the downside so definitely due a correction soon

#10     May 20, 2021