The BEAST has arrived, the $5Million Lamborghini CENTENARIO ROADSTER!

Discussion in 'Luxury and Lifestyle' started by dealmaker, Oct 13, 2018.

1. dealmaker

dealmaker

Clubber Lang likes this.
  2. mlawson71

mlawson71

It looks like something Batman would drive. :D

3. luisHK

luisHK

Indeed, thanks ! Was running out of ideas for Junior's birthday but that will do just fine.

4. bilbo64

bilbo64

i was thinking the same thing. :D:D

5. schweiz

schweiz

Since I was 18 years old I drove rallies and was (and still am) a big fan of F1.
    But can someone explain me all the nonsense I read here:
    • I read here 5 million$ where as in mid 2017 the same cars was 2.5 million $ in London at the delivery. Some idiot journalist probably had to write a spectacular article and wrote this nonsense.
    • Why should you pay 5 million $ for an Aventador with a few cosmetic changes and more power? You pay 4 million extra for these futilities that you don't need. What can you do with the extra power in the US where the max speed is already attained in second gear?
    • This car is just an over the top hype and marketing tool to make a few millions profit on EACH car they can sell. I would never buy this car as it would be like putting on your forehead: "I am a stupid idiot".
    • Not to speak about the maintenance and the fact that you cannot drive this car in a normal way (speedbumps of 2-3 inches are a major problem, there are many parking lots where you can even not get in or out,no place for any luggage, back problems from trying to get in or out of the car...)

vanzandt likes this.
  6. $5 million for a sports car? You just know there's something small and inadequate hiding in that closet.

7. ElCubano

ElCubano

$1.6 million per inch lol.

8. bilbo64

bilbo64

noo wayy! o_O

9. So... the Bugatti Chiron (a mere $3.6MM) is now a car for pikers?

10. dealmaker

dealmaker

Delivery of a 2017 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 Roadster in Bianco Isis

#10     Oct 21, 2018